new skin new skin! :D
I'm not sure if I should submit this :/ I keep getting the feeling that this skin would be nicer if it were a navigation skin. But the problem is, I don't know how to make navi skins! yet. RAH ):
Nevermind. I'll use it myself for the time being :] Nothing else to report! Goodbyeeeee.
I'm not sure if I should submit this :/ I keep getting the feeling that this skin would be nicer if it were a navigation skin. But the problem is, I don't know how to make navi skins! yet. RAH ):
Nevermind. I'll use it myself for the time being :] Nothing else to report! Goodbyeeeee.
Oh oh and tag replies, before I forget! (:
xinfang: ahaha cool (: I think she looks different now right!
nat: hahah it's okay :] well I don't mind helping (;
jem: haha WHEEE! (: and jemy trust me if I see you with that thing you use to inflict pain on yourself again I'll take it and burn it! HAHA.
linshan: HEYYO(:
mel: you're on level 11?! are you serious, woman. How many thousand hours did you spend on playing it today! D: I'm still on level 8 -.- but I'm nearing level 9 :] ohoho
okok byeee(:
xinfang: ahaha cool (: I think she looks different now right!
nat: hahah it's okay :] well I don't mind helping (;
jem: haha WHEEE! (: and jemy trust me if I see you with that thing you use to inflict pain on yourself again I'll take it and burn it! HAHA.
linshan: HEYYO(:
mel: you're on level 11?! are you serious, woman. How many thousand hours did you spend on playing it today! D: I'm still on level 8 -.- but I'm nearing level 9 :] ohoho
okok byeee(:
Joy ♥