Wheeeheehee! :D
I finally went to school today :] It's about time my fever ended, anyways. Or else it'd be dengue :/ yikes. Joy is not dead! Haha (:
Thankyou. Now Mr Kuo can't think of anything else to say :] He was surprised that I'm still alive today -.-
The way we're leading different lives now
Tag replieees.
is not the way I want us to be.
laiweng: ahah! okay. although I'm a lazy person but. FOR YOU, LAIWENG, FOR YOU(:
xinfang: YES. Let's meet up real soon! And no one can come up with any crap excuse. 'cause her head'll be rollin' if she does. HOHO :D
elizabeth: YOYO (: felt the aura back in school today? Haha! I've missed school quite a lot. So. Yay! (: a garfield a day keeps the doctor away!? I ain't no apple! :D
But no, I don't have a choice. Do I? Or was it my fault I gave such a stupid answer?
Alrighttt. That's about it, bloops. Byeeeee (:
And I saw your gift and wondered if I should forget.
*uh. This line is just to say sorry for having so many invisible lines -.- but some things are really cramming up within me and I have to let it out somehow. Uh. Yeah.
I finally went to school today :] It's about time my fever ended, anyways. Or else it'd be dengue :/ yikes. Joy is not dead! Haha (:
Thankyou. Now Mr Kuo can't think of anything else to say :] He was surprised that I'm still alive today -.-
The way we're leading different lives now
Tag replieees.
is not the way I want us to be.
laiweng: ahah! okay. although I'm a lazy person but. FOR YOU, LAIWENG, FOR YOU(:
xinfang: YES. Let's meet up real soon! And no one can come up with any crap excuse. 'cause her head'll be rollin' if she does. HOHO :D
elizabeth: YOYO (: felt the aura back in school today? Haha! I've missed school quite a lot. So. Yay! (: a garfield a day keeps the doctor away!? I ain't no apple! :D
But no, I don't have a choice. Do I? Or was it my fault I gave such a stupid answer?
Alrighttt. That's about it, bloops. Byeeeee (:
And I saw your gift and wondered if I should forget.
*uh. This line is just to say sorry for having so many invisible lines -.- but some things are really cramming up within me and I have to let it out somehow. Uh. Yeah.
Joy ♥