I'm boredboredboredboredboredboredbored at home.
tag replieeees!
Jing Wen: hiii -vintagedew! of course I remember you ;D I like your name! :D
xinyu: I miss OBS like ajkdsfhskdf ): aww thankyou (: AHAH that carplate thing was just stupid xD
simlin: simyyy! (: oh whyy do you feel sad? ): thanks! I think I'm recovering. wheee ;)
mel: ahahah I didn't get well 'cause I didn't want to see you! xD heh just kidding. you're asking me to drink more water because you want me to die of excess-hydration right! :(
meiling: ahahaha you know you love JOY TOO :D thanks hun! (:
sandy: sandy!!!! I miiiiiiiiiisss you
whee. I'm recovering! My fever's better but I'm still coughing like akjdfhsd. ahh and I can't watch Mr Bean's Holiday this weekend 'cause my mom thinks the cinema is too cold! :/ I shall wait till I recover completely :]
Alrightie.
Toodles, earthlings ;D
tag replieeees!
Jing Wen: hiii -vintagedew! of course I remember you ;D I like your name! :D
xinyu: I miss OBS like ajkdsfhskdf ): aww thankyou (: AHAH that carplate thing was just stupid xD
simlin: simyyy! (: oh whyy do you feel sad? ): thanks! I think I'm recovering. wheee ;)
mel: ahahah I didn't get well 'cause I didn't want to see you! xD heh just kidding. you're asking me to drink more water because you want me to die of excess-hydration right! :(
meiling: ahahaha you know you love JOY TOO :D thanks hun! (:
sandy: sandy!!!! I miiiiiiiiiisss you
whee. I'm recovering! My fever's better but I'm still coughing like akjdfhsd. ahh and I can't watch Mr Bean's Holiday this weekend 'cause my mom thinks the cinema is too cold! :/ I shall wait till I recover completely :]
Alrightie.
Toodles, earthlings ;D
Joy ♥