Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Monday, February 12, 2007, 5:34 PM
Howdy, Earthlingies! :D
Okay, maybe take away that "ies" part.

So today, I skipped PE! Wheee. Skipping PE's the best thing on Earth! :P Well. It wasn't intentional, in case you think I'm playing truancy or something. I didn't check my timetable carefully last night, so I missed out this huge chunk that says "PE". Bleh! But Ms - what's her name again? - okay, but Ms PE-teacher let me go. Actually a few of us forgot too :x

Everything else was okay. Yada yada. The people from ShanDong are still cruising about in our school :] I've wanted to go over and say hi for a lot of times but you know me. Haha, I mean. No one seems to be talking to them. I don't want this trip to ruin their social life or something .. but, heh, Joy's timid. Fine I admit it.

Anddd. Yea, as you know, Mondays are always slack days for us! We just have to put our butt onto those big cushy red chairs in air conditioned rooms and listen to people blabber before us. But too slack means boredom. Like during SIL (special interest lecture), this debate association guy came to give us a "speech" thingy on debates and all that. All 40 minutes of non-stop speech crammed on this teeny weeny card of his. Two sides. Yummy. His speech was .. quite humorous at times - AT TIMES, I emphasize. So most of the time it was boring the hell out of me. I've imagined myself standing up and throwing my pencil case at him, screaming "SHUT UP!" for at least five times, and nope, I kid you not!

After SIL was .. lunch, oh yes. And what happened during lunchhh .. um, nothing, basically. I ate my hot-dog bun as usual (as you know. The queues in front of all the stalls in NYGH canteen is no doubt the most horrifying and akdhfjdsf thing I've ever seen. The queues are all cutting into the dining area, so basically when you dine, you see a long queue of hungry girls squeeshing and squashing right in front of you, and the sweet fragrance of sweat adding to the awesome atmosphere of your dining area as well. Well, actually SCGS is like that too, but not as extreme?

Oh. And what else. After lunch was, what, Bio? Ah yes, bio. How can I ever forget my dear Bio lesson today when I had to run all the way to somewhere I can't even imagine how far it is just to photocopy one sheet of paper and rush all the way back to class just to see that lesson had moved on without me? (: Haha. But yea. For Bio today we did the Benedicts test, Biurets test, Iodine test for starch and alcohol emulsion thingos. Um. Well, the Benedicts test was the most successful one for me, because all the others didn't work :S Well not really. Biurets test was a failure. A total failure. The solutions just stayed blue and one was greyish. Awesome colour combination, no? Uhh. And what else? Ooo yea. I didn't get to do the Iodine test due to time constraints .. and, yes on my way home today, I was sitting in front of this two SJI boys and I overheard their convo:

Boy: Why didn't you take bio?
Boy 2: Ah! Bio's too easy for me. I'd get full marks each time, I tell you. f*** if I take bio I'd get free A1s la. so they didn't let me take bio. Bio damn easy lah!

whaaat o.o -.-

TOODLES! XD
« back forward »