Joy's feeling miserable.
Joy's feeling miserable because her neck hurts ): I don't know. Probably some nerve or muscle problem o.O"' something's wrong with my neck ahhh. Basically I can't actually move and turn as freely as before. It's hard to even bend down and pick up something. And it hurts when I sit up on my bed. It's like .. like .. something very .. AJKSHdfjkahsdjkfdhf >:(
Haha. Joy doesn't feel like blogging today! She's too miserable and she still has to go IKEA with her mommy later. And eat Macs (trust me, I would NEVER wanna eat Macs. I mean. I LOVE Macs, but it's unhealthy, and fattening. Ahh the irony. Abishh.) ahh. Nevermind. Joy's gonna pull through! :]
Joy's feeling miserable because her neck hurts ): I don't know. Probably some nerve or muscle problem o.O"' something's wrong with my neck ahhh. Basically I can't actually move and turn as freely as before. It's hard to even bend down and pick up something. And it hurts when I sit up on my bed. It's like .. like .. something very .. AJKSHdfjkahsdjkfdhf >:(
Haha. Joy doesn't feel like blogging today! She's too miserable and she still has to go IKEA with her mommy later. And eat Macs (trust me, I would NEVER wanna eat Macs. I mean. I LOVE Macs, but it's unhealthy, and fattening. Ahh the irony. Abishh.) ahh. Nevermind. Joy's gonna pull through! :]
Joy ♥