Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 6:00 PM
NOOOOO

I'm out of correction tapes!

Ah ah ah there's a freaking maths test tomorrow first period where am I gonna get one by then?? If it's like after lunch or something I can just buy it from Popular but it's first period, FIRST PERIOD! I'm gonna dieee say byebye to Joy ):

[EDIT]

Yay! Just came home with some correction tape refills! Woohoo, go me! I had a hard time figuring out where the stationary shop was -.- but found it at last, in this secluded area on the 2nd floor of some .. shophouses -.- if they didn't have that yellow "stationary shop" sign hanging there and the smell of books coming out of it, I'd have thought it's some place to scam young ladies to have them raped -.- clever people, seriously, building their shop at such a BLEH place. Smart.

Oh, and when I arrived at the gate downstairs, these sec one-ish looking boys didn't bring their entrance card thingy, and they were waiting calmly. I can tell that they're slightly flustered looking but they ACT. Not like I can't see through their acting. They still had that snobbish look with their noses up in the air, 45 degrees. So I trudged up to the door in a leisurely manner. No "hi I forgot my card" or "would you scan your card for me?". Fair enough. Some people are anti-social. So I scanned my card, and they just pushed past me without saying a single "thankyou" (: thanks man.

Pfftt. But nevermind, Joy's a nice person. If I were an ah beng or an ah lian (-.-), POW and there go their noses.

Haha! But nevermind. Wish me luck for tomorrow's test.

Au revoir! :D
« back forward »