YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO ~ !
I've finally reached Singapore AND set up an internet connection! :DD And I got a new phone number. But I'm not gonna broadcast it up here, of course x)
Anyways, went for the placement exam in Nanyang today =) Literally right next to NJC okay! Gives me a sense of security since a lot of good friends of mine are there xP
I'm so glad to be back! The familiar taste in the singaporean air is sooo soothing. It's like back in my cradle ..
Ok yah I guess I'm drifting away. Anyways, TOODLES! Gonna surf up some waves on the internet! :DD
I've finally reached Singapore AND set up an internet connection! :DD And I got a new phone number. But I'm not gonna broadcast it up here, of course x)
Anyways, went for the placement exam in Nanyang today =) Literally right next to NJC okay! Gives me a sense of security since a lot of good friends of mine are there xP
I'm so glad to be back! The familiar taste in the singaporean air is sooo soothing. It's like back in my cradle ..
Ok yah I guess I'm drifting away. Anyways, TOODLES! Gonna surf up some waves on the internet! :DD
Joy ♥