Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Thursday, January 04, 2007, 3:44 PM
My first day being an official NYGH girl! :D

First day was okay. Not a lot of people talked to me, but one or two said hi and invited me to join their group for Bio SIA (student-initiated, um, activity? But it seems like it's teacher-initiated :x )

I'm taking triple science! ^^ But for that day's entrance exam the science was darned hard. Maybe I'm just lucky this time :)

NYGH is uber big, okay. I had a hard time looking for the popular bookstore. But still, found it at last and bought pens and notebooks and folders :] total is only $5 something!

And then and then. I'm in class 3/6. The sixth class in sec 3 - kind of average, since there're 12 classes in total for sec 3s. Everything else was okay, quite similar to SCGS really. The only thing I'm not quite used to is that they say the chinese version of the pledge. So I looked quite "o.o" during the pledge :S But luckily they didn't sing the school song, or else I'd really die cuz even their school song's in chinese. LOL! But nevermind, I'll get used to it soon.

OMG the part I hate the most in NYGH is their SIA program thing. Looks so difficult and time consuming. Pshh. Hehe.

I'm so near to my friends now! NJC's like literally next to Nanyang. I can see their school running track in the canteen :] Nyahaha.

Okay okay. Then, today, I took bus 700 home. And supposedly it's supposed to take me to a bus stop in front of the block of HDB flat in front of my house. And it took a wrong turn and missed that stop. Stupid freaking bus driver! Aiya. Actually I'm not really sure if the 700's route is changed after a year or did he really take the wrong turn. Psh. But anyways, I stopped in front of Zhenghua Primary School instead and had to walk all the way back to Chestervale -.- damn tiring okay. By the time I reached home I was sweating like .. something that sweats a lot -.- But yea, you get what I meannnn.

ahhh okay gonna go now. BYE :)
« back forward »