SOTD :)))

for 27th December - just want to share my success with everyone! (:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Anyways.
We moved into a hotel yesterday, and we'd be flying off to Singapore tomorrow, the 30th.
Kinda sad, cuz I've already built relationship with my house - Jasper Villas and I just don't feel like leaving it. Yet.
Well nevermind, considering the fact that I'd be back in singapore in about a 30 hours, I'm feeling happy.
But going to Nanyang Girls will be an all new experience for me .. kinda nervous :\ But what can I do? Just smile and look adorable -.-
Anyways, even if I'm in the hotel and living a "luxurious" life, I still have to study for this placement test in Nanyang :(
Toodles!

for 27th December - just want to share my success with everyone! (:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Anyways.
We moved into a hotel yesterday, and we'd be flying off to Singapore tomorrow, the 30th.
Kinda sad, cuz I've already built relationship with my house - Jasper Villas and I just don't feel like leaving it. Yet.
Well nevermind, considering the fact that I'd be back in singapore in about a 30 hours, I'm feeling happy.
But going to Nanyang Girls will be an all new experience for me .. kinda nervous :\ But what can I do? Just smile and look adorable -.-
Anyways, even if I'm in the hotel and living a "luxurious" life, I still have to study for this placement test in Nanyang :(
Toodles!
Joy ♥