Yo!
Firstly, I wanna wish my daddy a very very happy birthday! :D So ..
-- dedication --
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED DADDY! :D
hugs and kisses! :P
I love you so much, and mommy & I miss you too. A lot :'( Though we can't be there with you on this special day, and you have to celebrate it alone, our best wishes shall fly to Taiwan! :D And we can still talk through Skype ;)
Remember to buy a cake! And don't get those that are too creamy - too much cholesterol is no good for you. And do buy one with fruits! (omg lol I actually spelt fruits as "froods" just now o.o"' ) and yeah, drink more water! An E-Card for you is already on it's way :D
And don't worry, you're not old. You're always gonna be my BEST, BEST, MOST GOOD-LOOKING and GREATEST daddy in the whole Universe for eternity! :DD
And daddy will live very long, and mommy too! :D
And tonight, I shall pray for you again. As I do every night :)
May all your dreams come true from this very special of yours onwards! :D
zhu ni sheng ri kuai le <33
-- end of dedication --
:DD
Anyways. Good news first!
SOTD :)))

The image looks stretched but it's okay in blogger. Well. I don't think this is SOTD material, though :\ doesn't look right. And yea, the hair on her forehead's fake, yeah whatever. Yabbadada. 'Cause I added it in, duh, you expect it to look real? 'Cause if I don't it's gonna look bald so be happy with what you see, will you?
LOL! Sorry I'm venting my anger. A little. Haha nevermind.
Ok. Erm, today's an okay-ish day for me. Maybe a little to the "screwed up" side .. I GOT THE WRONG COLOUR FOR MY FREAKING NAME TAG. Ahhhhhhhh!!
'Cause Popular has low effeciency, see. They gave me the 2006 list. Which is. So one month ago?
Haha. And I practically dumped $4.80 into the ocean. Actually I already wasted $2.40 cuz I didn't see the "Pair" word after the "One" -.-''' anyways. Ya.
So I ordered 2 more red name tags! With my name. Yes, a PAIR :) If I get it wrong again this time I'll murder all the Popular people. Yes I mean it :) Joy's getting violent if she doesn't get things done her way!
Oooookay.
Finished watching "Clash of the Titans" in LA today! Quite nice, the movie. It's filmed ages ago. Hahaha! :D But I still prefer the Romeo and Juliet one we watched in TES! :((( Ahh I miss the "a rose will bloommmm and then will fadeeeee" thingy!! OMGOMG miserable again.
Yayaya. Ya that's about it for today :] Can't wait for OBS! Yayyy.
Haha.
BYEBYE NOW! There's this tingxie on FOUR lessons tomorrow. That's total madness. Stupid teacher! :x
Hahaha byeeee!
And ILOVEYOU, LUKA DADDY! (his name's luke, by the way xD I like calling him luka xD )
Firstly, I wanna wish my daddy a very very happy birthday! :D So ..
-- dedication --
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED DADDY! :D
hugs and kisses! :P
I love you so much, and mommy & I miss you too. A lot :'( Though we can't be there with you on this special day, and you have to celebrate it alone, our best wishes shall fly to Taiwan! :D And we can still talk through Skype ;)
Remember to buy a cake! And don't get those that are too creamy - too much cholesterol is no good for you. And do buy one with fruits! (omg lol I actually spelt fruits as "froods" just now o.o"' ) and yeah, drink more water! An E-Card for you is already on it's way :D
And don't worry, you're not old. You're always gonna be my BEST, BEST, MOST GOOD-LOOKING and GREATEST daddy in the whole Universe for eternity! :DD
And daddy will live very long, and mommy too! :D
And tonight, I shall pray for you again. As I do every night :)
May all your dreams come true from this very special of yours onwards! :D
zhu ni sheng ri kuai le <33
-- end of dedication --
:DD
Anyways. Good news first!
SOTD :)))

The image looks stretched but it's okay in blogger. Well. I don't think this is SOTD material, though :\ doesn't look right. And yea, the hair on her forehead's fake, yeah whatever. Yabbadada. 'Cause I added it in, duh, you expect it to look real? 'Cause if I don't it's gonna look bald so be happy with what you see, will you?
LOL! Sorry I'm venting my anger. A little. Haha nevermind.
Ok. Erm, today's an okay-ish day for me. Maybe a little to the "screwed up" side .. I GOT THE WRONG COLOUR FOR MY FREAKING NAME TAG. Ahhhhhhhh!!
'Cause Popular has low effeciency, see. They gave me the 2006 list. Which is. So one month ago?
Haha. And I practically dumped $4.80 into the ocean. Actually I already wasted $2.40 cuz I didn't see the "Pair" word after the "One" -.-''' anyways. Ya.
So I ordered 2 more red name tags! With my name. Yes, a PAIR :) If I get it wrong again this time I'll murder all the Popular people. Yes I mean it :) Joy's getting violent if she doesn't get things done her way!
Oooookay.
Finished watching "Clash of the Titans" in LA today! Quite nice, the movie. It's filmed ages ago. Hahaha! :D But I still prefer the Romeo and Juliet one we watched in TES! :((( Ahh I miss the "a rose will bloommmm and then will fadeeeee" thingy!! OMGOMG miserable again.
Yayaya. Ya that's about it for today :] Can't wait for OBS! Yayyy.
Haha.
BYEBYE NOW! There's this tingxie on FOUR lessons tomorrow. That's total madness. Stupid teacher! :x
Hahaha byeeee!
And ILOVEYOU, LUKA DADDY! (his name's luke, by the way xD I like calling him luka xD )
Joy ♥