Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 5:14 PM
-- EDIT --
Stole this quiz from joey's blog! :DDD

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.
4. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
How are you feeling today?Ultimate You - Lindsay Lohan
Ultimate who?!
Okay I feel ultimately hyper! :D

How do your friends see you?
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
I have nothing to say ..
Will you get married?Don't Push Me - Sweetbox
Yea! Don't push me to answer this question. Not don't push me to get married :)
What's your best friend's theme song?Outrageous - Britney Spears
She loves Britney. I know. But she hates the "outrageous" song, though :S
What was your primary school like?Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Yea .. pump. It.

-.-"'

How can you get ahead in life?
Whenever Wherever - Shakira
I'll strive and work hard whenever and wherever I am! :D
What is the best thing about your friends?Perfect - Simple Plan
Oh hell yea! I love this one x)
What song best describes you?"Wo Yuan Yi" - Cai Chun Jia
Ya. Basically I "yuan yi" (willing) to do anything. I find it hard to say no! Serious!
What song will they play at your funeral?Why Not - Hilary Duff
Haha yea! Why not just go and enjoy heaven? :P And be closer to God!
How does the world see you?On The Ride - Aly & Aj
The world thinks that I'm on a ride? Weirdo.
Will you have a happy life?Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
Oh yea I have a beautiful soul :D

Nah that sounds wrong.
What do your friends really think of you?Walking on Sunshine - Aly & AjTHEY THINK I'M SUNSHINE! :DDDDD

Do people secretly lust after you?Without You - Mariah Carey
.. o.O"'

Yea in that case I think they do.
Let's all puke together.
How can I make myself happy?Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Gone. Go. Go where?


What should you do with your life?
Rumors - Lindsay Lohan
AHAHA Spread rumors! X)

Will you ever have children?
Material Girl - Hilary Duff
I don't want my kid to be made of plastic, thank you :)
AND YES I WANT KIDS :D

-- end of quiz --

It's so fun! I want MORE! :D

Anyways.

Hellooo. Forgot to blog about yesterday. It was SO darned hard to get a taxi yesterday morning, okay. It was already 7:04 and there wasn't any taxi yet. The sky was already starting to brighten up. Then FINALLY, there was one taxi, and we rushed and rushed!

He drove a different route to NYGH, and on the way I saw this hamburger truck with a hamburger pic on it saying "Please do not lick this truck" and I'm like -.-"'''''''''''''''''

Hehehe!

Anyways, I reached school on time. Sort of. There's this music thingy they play at NYGH everyday, and by the time it ends, everyone should be there already at the courtyard - or what they call it, the quandrangle, ready for flag-raising ceremony. And I arrived at the last note! Like, literally. I was making a mad dash towards my class and arrived right on that last note! Sharp! Yes!

And I'm like WOOO.

Yay me!

Anyways.
Nothing much happened today! So I shall say byebye now!

BYEE :D

Labels:

« back forward »