Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Friday, January 26, 2007, 8:53 PM
Hahahahah :D

Valentines day is nearing! :D Therefore I added this little box thingy at the left :P Nah don't worry. I'm not lovestruck. Just did it 'cause Valentines day is around the corner ;) You know, to get people into the mooood. Especially those lovebirds .. *coughsimycough*

Anyways!

Had quite a lot of fun doodling on the whiteboard with Huifang and Laiweng today. During lunchtime :D 'Cause Jem was using the com, so I had to part with my beloved computer for today :\ Hehee! Anyways. We were having so much fun when Natalie erased everything away D:< haha cuz she had to make an announcement on the board. Nevermind :D

Joy is very happy today because she finally understood the meaning of alpha and beta all thanks to Caroline! :D Yes, my hyper and freaky tablemate. Haha. Ummm and oooh gah gah there's this motivational speech thingy next week! Oh darn oh darn.

Joy is dead.
Joy is so dead.
Joy is so so dead.

Ahhh!

I'm never the public-speaking typpa person. Do I look like one?! LOL! I have terrible stage fright. Even when I'm not nervous, my face goes VOOSH and it goes all reddish. Yikes.

Nevermind. I shall enjoy my weekend first! :D

Ah. My right arm's aching. Yesterday's PE was killer la! Ms Chu (I think ..) made us bounce basketballs for over 100 times. Which is total madness. Now my arm's .. argh forget it :P

Sighhh. Hehe. OH and wulaoshi said tingxie is postponed! Ahh yes I know I'm supposed to feel happy but I studied so darned hard for it yesterday and now it's postponed! Like what's wrong with wulaoshi ): And today's chi and maths are tres boring. In chi we learned about poems like tangshi and songci and yuanqu. Which is like. Dot dot dot. Hahaha and in maths we still revised the endless "examples" about alpha and beta and quadratic equations. Like I'm not tired of it.

Nya.

Gonna watch TV now! byeeeee :D
« back forward »