RAWRRR.
Feeling pretty lethargic this morning. I had this stupid dream about this huge deception thing that's related to stopping time and everything. Haha, sounds like a good movie plot, no?
Anyways. Am currently working on my IH essay. The word requirement is 500 words. FIVE HUNDRED WORDS. I sometimes think that teacher's outta his mind. Heh! But let's seeeee. I've only got .. 314 words :) And more than 50% of it is crap. Total crap.
Bleh.
And yesterday, we ended up cancelling the outing. Something cropped up and we had no choice .. *shrugs* but there's still a second chance, isn't there? Let's be optimistic! :D
Submitted another skin into blogskins.com yesterday - tis okay, I think. Heh!
Yay yay yay we're getting our new Toyota Altis car tomorrow! Then I won't have to take taxi to school everyday now. Because I'm getting sick of every taxi driver wondering where Nanyang Girls' High is.
Is it really that hard? -.-"'
Noooooooooooo I don't know what else to write for my IH essay! AH. Someone give me some ideas. I mean. What else can I write about the Nation State? It's just a freaking term that's .. nothing at all .. pshh. Ahh. If this goes on I'm gonna cry and wail and die like .. something that dies after crying and wailing -.-
AHH. I'm stressed! Ah! (It's really a miracle why I don't have any grey hair.) and I miss TES truckloads! And my daddy too :(
Feeling pretty lethargic this morning. I had this stupid dream about this huge deception thing that's related to stopping time and everything. Haha, sounds like a good movie plot, no?
Anyways. Am currently working on my IH essay. The word requirement is 500 words. FIVE HUNDRED WORDS. I sometimes think that teacher's outta his mind. Heh! But let's seeeee. I've only got .. 314 words :) And more than 50% of it is crap. Total crap.
Bleh.
And yesterday, we ended up cancelling the outing. Something cropped up and we had no choice .. *shrugs* but there's still a second chance, isn't there? Let's be optimistic! :D
Submitted another skin into blogskins.com yesterday - tis okay, I think. Heh!
Yay yay yay we're getting our new Toyota Altis car tomorrow! Then I won't have to take taxi to school everyday now. Because I'm getting sick of every taxi driver wondering where Nanyang Girls' High is.
Go by PIE.
Eng Neo Avenue.
Linden Drive.
Next to NJC.
Opposite Hwachong.
Is it really that hard? -.-"'
Noooooooooooo I don't know what else to write for my IH essay! AH. Someone give me some ideas. I mean. What else can I write about the Nation State? It's just a freaking term that's .. nothing at all .. pshh. Ahh. If this goes on I'm gonna cry and wail and die like .. something that dies after crying and wailing -.-
AHH. I'm stressed! Ah! (It's really a miracle why I don't have any grey hair.) and I miss TES truckloads! And my daddy too :(
Omy I'm so miserable I'm so miserable I'm so miserable I'm so miserable I'm so miserable I'm so miserable I'm so miserable I'm so miserable I'm so miserableI'm so miserable I'm so miserable I'm so miserable!
Joy ♥