Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Thursday, January 18, 2007, 4:32 PM

I hereby declare that Integrated Humanities is the most boring subject in the whole universe.

There is no freakin' solution to any equations in Int. Humanites. Rah. There's this bleaugh IH essay coming up in less than 10 days and I've to write about "Nation State"

ARGH. Anyways! It's raining like adsfhldshg currently! (: What a nice weather to suit my mood! I'm still miserable. I still miss TES. Ahyayaya. They're probably having their work experience now! Good luck, all you lucky TESers. Break a leg! :D

And with that I shall stop here and put an end to my pointless post. Sigh I don't even think I'm going to survive this first year in NYGH ..

Wish me luck ..

I guess.

EDIT!!

AND ZOMG, HAHAHAHA I can't believe Singapore's not the smallest country in the world!
Take a look at this, man!

It's called SEALAND (:


And it's population's not more than 5 people!
Haha I canNOT believe it's so tiny! :D So cute, right? Heehee. The "country" is only made up of two freakin' pillars! :)))) This totally made me day you know. Haha!

Anyways. I'm gonna go now. BYE!

« back forward »