I seriously seriously miss TES! No, not taiwan. Just TES. And the wonderful wonderful people there!
I miss Queen's humour and giggles
I miss Sandy's lame and blunt comments
I miss Anne's cherriness
I miss Elsa's entertaining dumb blonde moments
I miss Eva's amazing portraits
I miss Cleo's penguin look
I miss Vivian's crazy days
I miss Renae's sick jokes
I miss Mr Tollervey's baboon incident
I miss Ms Pearson's sohcahtoa
I miss making music out of pencils, pens and rulers to annoy Mr Laureti in year 9
I miss the videos we watched with Ms Rutherford
I miss writing "bendan" on Elsa and Vivian's books in Business
I miss playing with the funny dude Cleo has hanging on her schoolbag
I miss Ms Harris's Wales accent
I miss the running game in badminton
I miss the beep test
I miss those funny scribbles found under every desk in the school
I miss being the green blob
I miss the long queue for "A" lunch
I miss the fierce lady for "B" lunch
I miss having Mr Barker as my "guide" around the school when I first came
I miss Mr Latchford's "My Coy Mistress"
I miss the "A rose will bloom" song in Romeo and Juliet
I miss the "never shake thy gory locks at me" in Macbeth
I miss the numerous murderer games we had in Fobissea
I miss the Carmina Burana moments in Fobissea
I miss sleeping over with Sakura and Renae in our room
I miss getting dragged into the sea with my clothes on
I miss the muffin guy
I miss the Alangkarn theatre
I miss the broccoli in TES
I miss schoolbus no. 27 and 9
I miss Mr Burn's swearing
I miss typing "jolin" into my school account
I miss being an annoying elf at Christmas Bazaar
I miss calling Justin a "freak" during our first badminton match
I miss annoying the hell out of sandy everyday at school
I miss laughing like adskghasjkgh with all my wonderful friends
I MISS EVERYTHING AT TES!
I'm sorry if I missed anything or anyone out, because I'm too miserable to think.
and I would really LOVE to be there when you guys take your yearbook pictures. I'm still part of H1RED! Well, maybe not .. but I really WANT to be there.
Don't think it's possible.
Nevermind.
I still love TES : )
I miss Queen's humour and giggles
I miss Sandy's lame and blunt comments
I miss Anne's cherriness
I miss Elsa's entertaining dumb blonde moments
I miss Eva's amazing portraits
I miss Cleo's penguin look
I miss Vivian's crazy days
I miss Renae's sick jokes
I miss Mr Tollervey's baboon incident
I miss Ms Pearson's sohcahtoa
I miss making music out of pencils, pens and rulers to annoy Mr Laureti in year 9
I miss the videos we watched with Ms Rutherford
I miss writing "bendan" on Elsa and Vivian's books in Business
I miss playing with the funny dude Cleo has hanging on her schoolbag
I miss Ms Harris's Wales accent
I miss the running game in badminton
I miss the beep test
I miss those funny scribbles found under every desk in the school
I miss being the green blob
I miss the long queue for "A" lunch
I miss the fierce lady for "B" lunch
I miss having Mr Barker as my "guide" around the school when I first came
I miss Mr Latchford's "My Coy Mistress"
I miss the "A rose will bloom" song in Romeo and Juliet
I miss the "never shake thy gory locks at me" in Macbeth
I miss the numerous murderer games we had in Fobissea
I miss the Carmina Burana moments in Fobissea
I miss sleeping over with Sakura and Renae in our room
I miss getting dragged into the sea with my clothes on
I miss the muffin guy
I miss the Alangkarn theatre
I miss the broccoli in TES
I miss schoolbus no. 27 and 9
I miss Mr Burn's swearing
I miss typing "jolin" into my school account
I miss being an annoying elf at Christmas Bazaar
I miss calling Justin a "freak" during our first badminton match
I miss annoying the hell out of sandy everyday at school
I miss laughing like adskghasjkgh with all my wonderful friends
I MISS EVERYTHING AT TES!
I'm sorry if I missed anything or anyone out, because I'm too miserable to think.
and I would really LOVE to be there when you guys take your yearbook pictures. I'm still part of H1RED! Well, maybe not .. but I really WANT to be there.
Don't think it's possible.
Nevermind.
I still love TES : )
Joy ♥