UPDATES AND MORE :)
Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 2:23 PM
New skin.
Nope, I didn't do this. sugarcult- made this wonderful creation here :)) I'm so in love with it.
Anyways. New skin up!

preview
Anyways, updates on the outing with Elsa, Sandy and Anne on the 24th.
(ah shit the pictures aren't working on Anne's msn space! akdhfdsh)
So we met up at Taipei 101, the space between the two buildings -.- And we saw a brown dog wearing a pink outfit! 'twas tres cute. There was a pic on it but as you know there's something crappy going on with msn lately.
We then headed to take sticky pictures - waited for an uber long time. And then Elsa ran out of time at the decorating part and her name ended up like a "@" -.-
Then where did we go next? Ohya. Murffie's cafe. A totally crappy place, okay. We ordered our drinks and we waited for nearly an hour but only 2 came up -.-"""" we were so bored stiff and fuming. So we marched over and positioned ourselves right in front of the workers.
No one even bothered to say a "may I help you?"
What HORRID attitude. I'm so gonna post it's pic up next time to give it full humiliation and bring down it's reputation. Then we went up to another worker and he ran away from us. As if he was running away from the paparazzi. All of us were like "WTH?" and we just left, despite having already paid for the food at 1st. Well maybe that's why they collected our money first. asldkjhgjsf scammers. We should've made a mess on that table - like spat on it or something and expect them to wipe away our spit ..
Psh.
Anyways, my leaving date it postponed to the 30th! Haha. One day only lah, doesn't make much difference, does it? We'll be moving into a hotel on the 28th. Despite the fact that I love Jasper Villas to bits. Meheh.
And OH OH! I felt an earthquake yesterday! The news said it was a pretty big one, to the south of Taipei. Even people in China felt it. Like OMG. My last earthquake in Taipei before I leave. Great memory, huh? Also! Got bitten three times by the mosquitoes that night! :DD I know they'll miss me :]
Catcha later! ;)
BYEEE.
Nope, I didn't do this. sugarcult- made this wonderful creation here :)) I'm so in love with it.
Anyways. New skin up!

preview
Anyways, updates on the outing with Elsa, Sandy and Anne on the 24th.
(ah shit the pictures aren't working on Anne's msn space! akdhfdsh)
So we met up at Taipei 101, the space between the two buildings -.- And we saw a brown dog wearing a pink outfit! 'twas tres cute. There was a pic on it but as you know there's something crappy going on with msn lately.
We then headed to take sticky pictures - waited for an uber long time. And then Elsa ran out of time at the decorating part and her name ended up like a "@" -.-
Then where did we go next? Ohya. Murffie's cafe. A totally crappy place, okay. We ordered our drinks and we waited for nearly an hour but only 2 came up -.-"""" we were so bored stiff and fuming. So we marched over and positioned ourselves right in front of the workers.
No one even bothered to say a "may I help you?"
What HORRID attitude. I'm so gonna post it's pic up next time to give it full humiliation and bring down it's reputation. Then we went up to another worker and he ran away from us. As if he was running away from the paparazzi. All of us were like "WTH?" and we just left, despite having already paid for the food at 1st. Well maybe that's why they collected our money first. asldkjhgjsf scammers. We should've made a mess on that table - like spat on it or something and expect them to wipe away our spit ..
Psh.
Anyways, my leaving date it postponed to the 30th! Haha. One day only lah, doesn't make much difference, does it? We'll be moving into a hotel on the 28th. Despite the fact that I love Jasper Villas to bits. Meheh.
And OH OH! I felt an earthquake yesterday! The news said it was a pretty big one, to the south of Taipei. Even people in China felt it. Like OMG. My last earthquake in Taipei before I leave. Great memory, huh? Also! Got bitten three times by the mosquitoes that night! :DD I know they'll miss me :]
Catcha later! ;)
BYEEE.
Joy ♥