NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
!!
Went to watch it last night : ) SO funny, okAY.
I was literally TEARING when I watched the funny parts. So far, no movies in history have made me laugh till I cry yet .. and therefore this is a LOLOMGROFLMAO movie, so everyone should watch it X )
I love Ben Stiller. He's one funny guy :D His funny is quite different from Jim Carey's, though. But they're both still funny. But of course, I'm sure Ben Stiller is more suitable for this movie than Jim Carey ..
ULTRA-FUNNY QUOTES FROM MOVIE! (Warning: SPOILERS!)

Rofl .. x) but it wasn't this part which made me cry. Wait let me see if I can dig it up for yeh.
Okay no I can't find it :\
But it's the best that you go and watch it for yourself. It's reeaaally fantastic :D
okok!
Byebye :]
4 MORE DAYS, & Singapore here I come.
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
NIGHTATTHEMUSEUM
!!
Went to watch it last night : ) SO funny, okAY.
I was literally TEARING when I watched the funny parts. So far, no movies in history have made me laugh till I cry yet .. and therefore this is a LOLOMGROFLMAO movie, so everyone should watch it X )
I love Ben Stiller. He's one funny guy :D His funny is quite different from Jim Carey's, though. But they're both still funny. But of course, I'm sure Ben Stiller is more suitable for this movie than Jim Carey ..
ULTRA-FUNNY QUOTES FROM MOVIE! (Warning: SPOILERS!)

Jedadiah:
Fire up the iron horse, boys.
Larry:
Hey, blondie!
Jedadiah:
Names Jedadiah.
Larry:
Jedadiah, stop the train, please!
Jedadiah:
No can do, crackerjack.
Larry:
Whats going on here?
Jedadiah:
Somebodys got to pay.
Larry:
Pay for what?
Jedadiah:
I don't know, just pay! Now stop whining and take
it like a man!
Larry:
Seriously, stop the train!
Jedadiah:
Alright, stop the
train.
Larry:
Thank you.
Jedadiah:
NOW FULL SPEED AHEAD AND RAM HIM! SPLIT HIS HEAD
LIKE A WATERMELON!
Larry:
[Train hits Larry] Ooh! Ow...
Jedadiah:
Oh, for
crying out loud!
Rofl .. x) but it wasn't this part which made me cry. Wait let me see if I can dig it up for yeh.
Okay no I can't find it :\
But it's the best that you go and watch it for yourself. It's reeaaally fantastic :D
okok!
Byebye :]
4 MORE DAYS, & Singapore here I come.
Joy ♥