Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
You are one in a million ♡ 
Friday, June 05, 2015, 12:18 AM
The photo that exploded

Happy days with the best boy ever ♡

Macritchie treetop walk + dinner picnic yesterday, then spent a great day at his house today. Saw monkeys and giant monitor lizards and SQUIRRELS at Macritchie! It was my first real-life encounter with a squirrel (yes can you believe it... J couldn't either :X) so that was a historical moment for me and they were sooooo cute omg brown, tiny, with a bushy tail and a stripe ^^ dies. Sweated like crazy and walked wayyy faster than planned, but we had so much fun along the way :) Hehe he's usually much more tan (skintone-tan, as well as surname-tan. HAHA okay joke's getting old I know) than me by default but idk why I looked redder and browner in the pic above. I'm guessing it's my tan from Melbourne + vasodilation from all that walking hehe, and prolly some lighting and angle-related stuff

I love feeling like an old couple :) Going on nature walks together, shopping at the supermarket, chilling by the pool talking and laughing about every random thing and nua-ing together at home. We talked so much and actually learnt so many more new things about each other, something I thought wasn't possible, considering how long we've known each other and how much we already know about each other :P But yup, these 2 days reminded me once again about the long way we've come in our individual journeys, and how our paths finally crossed after a million twists and turns. Thank you for being my best friend and best partner in everything dear ♥

This morning I overdosed on his baby and childhood photos :D Then in the afternoon I got a taste of his prowess when he finally played the electric guitar and bass and drumset and piano for me!!! Hehe I'd been begging for it forever but he never really had the chance to showcase his talents until today. He still says he's rusty, but the stuff he played blew me away anyway and I can't imagine how much I'd be swooning if I saw him in his "prime" instead :P I'm a layman in his field of music, but I could truly see hints of his glorious younger days hehe. He has really long and dextrous fingers and he runs them so skilfully along his guitar omg he honestly makes it look so easy and effortless :( Aaaaand OKAY my silly self and I shall stop swooning now (am I inflating your ego dear :P)

Catching a super early morning flight to China tmr! Every single thing is blocked in China so... take care little kiddies I'll see yall when I'm back hehe. If I manage to sneak in a post or two before M5 begins, that is. Ahhhhhhhhhh T____T

Labels: , , , , ,

« back forward »