Love will tell us where to go
Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:09 PM
Happy belated Chinese New Year and Valentine's day! :) A million and one apologies for leaving this place stagnant for so long, life has been pretty good lately but I'll just selectively blog about some stuffies and post some pictures :P
First of all, school's out and study break's in!!!
Which means there's exactly one more month to pros :/ Panic mode. But anyway, CA2 results came out 2 days ago and it was a huge, huge relief :) :) If you still remember from one of my previous posts, my CA1 results were utterly disappointing. But thank God I redeemed myself with CA2! :) Yay consistence is key, let's hope I keep this up until pros! Okay scratch that, let's hope I keep this up forever HAHA. So yup this is a really critical time for me, I've got one month to master everything there is to master so I can pass my final exams and move on to Year 3 :) Really looking forward to Year 3, so I'll be working reaaaallll hard!
CNY Celebrations @ HC with the 7F palz
This is not something I'm very proud of but I actually ponned lectures to go back for CNY celebrations at HC with my friends that day! LOL ahhhh I'm sorry! But this is how much I luv hwachong and my lovely teachers :/ Caught up with Mr Ng, Ms Wong and Ms Ong, a pity we forgot to take pictures with all of them though *facepalm* But they couldn't stay with us for long anyway because they were busy with the celebrations etc. Ended up spending the bulk of our time chilling and talking nonsense at the staff room study area tables again HAHA. But retarded stuff aside, I'm really glad I made some really good friends in 7F during my 2 very short years in HC :) I still remember how I sort of disliked my class in the very beginning of J1, but look how far we've come! :') Quoting Ken Ler, our class is made up of many many different interesting characters. And because of that, there's never a dull moment with these people around :)
Then Junsong came, talked even more nonsense, and went off to have lunch at Curry Wok :) Watched Wreck it Ralph with the peeps afterwards! Omg the rain was crazy, thank God we had a chauffeur (Ken Ler) :) Flats got soaked anyway... and tripped as we were running up the escalator to catch the movie ._. Got some abrasions on my legs but Yunting very kindly offered me a plaster :)
After the movie, Ken Ler dropped Yunting at Raffles Town Club, then dropped Ding and me at PGP! Thanks for sending me all the way back although you had a tuition to give later in the day, kangaroo! :) Sat in one of the PGP canteens for awhile as Dingjie updated me with JUICY STUFFZ :D Dododing, if you happen to read this, this is for you bro:
Valentine's day ^^
590 days of summer, and counting
Spent the first part of Vday in school with my favourite girlfriends :) Did our annual secret valentine Vday gift exchange! Gave Ting her present + rose + card and received a rose + some masks from Joce :D I don't usually use masks actually, but because they're free and they're from Joce and they look pretty good/legit, I'LL USE THEM ASAP! ^^
Photobooth camwhore session with Weish and Rach begins nao.
Second half of Vday was spent with my favourite bear in the world :) Got back to my PGP room after school and got the most pleasant surprise ever when I realize he'd set up a treasure hunt for me!!! The first post-it was stuck on the top layer of my folded blanket, and there were about 10 more at various parts of my room awwwwww I found them all yay! :D (needed hints for 2 of them though oops) I absolutely love treasure hunts! And they're extremely sweet when done on Valentine's day or as part of a marriage proposal :) There was no huge shiny diamond ring at the end of my treasure hunt, but the fact that he put in the effort to do all of that (when I never expected him to anything like this) made me really really happy :)))))) (And anyway he promised that the ring's coming soon muahahaha! ^^) I know I always envied girls who received such surprises from their boyfriend, so when I saw my very own treasure hunt I felt so loved and super duper diabetic :') Thank you for always being so sweet/romantic when I least expect it, bear :)))
The last post-it ended with a "See you later!", so made my way down to Ricciotti @ Clarke Quay for our Vday dinner shortly after :) 5 course meal, $60 per person, quite affordable right!!! Most of the other Vday set dinners out there are REALLY ex! All the foodie pics are in bear's phone so maybe I'll get them from him later, but here's a pic I took of the dessert which I really really reaaaally loved :) Trust me it looked so much better in real life and it was soooo yummyyyyy :D
Oh and, turned out bear's friend (okay more like senior) was sitting right next to us with his girlfriend at the next table haha! He only realized it when he came to say goodbye before leaving the restaurant with his girlfriend LOL. No wonder the minute bear sat down at our table the couple next to us started whispering to each other excitedly. And I'd overheard them talking about reading ECGs HAHA so I thought they were probably medical students too. Small world :))
Wanted to take a nice walk around Clarke Quay after dinner but the rain didn't give chance so we decided to try the sheltered Boardwalk at Harbourfront instead! Travelled there but saw that it was super wet and rainy too :/ Sigh pie, the rain really dampened many people's spirits :( It certainly dampened mine a little... Couldn't even take a proper nice walk under the moonlight thanks to the bad weather, what a gloomy Valentine's day :( But I'm thankful for a really sweet bear who was super duper nice to me all day and was there to hold my hand and cheer me up despite the wet weather! :) We ended up just walking around indoors in Vivo and looking at random galleries :) Wanted to get something light to eat so we could rest and talk but all the restaurants and cafes were closing already, so decided to just sit down on a random bench to do our gifts exchange! :))))
He knew I'd always wanted a portable charger, and apparently it was the last one in stock when he went to buy it! I'm not sure how much he paid for it but it doesn't look too cheap :/ Bad bear. Anyway, didn't want to miss the last circle line train back to PGP, so we spent about another half an hour together after that before calling it a day! Thank you for everything, bear :)))) from the treasure hunt to the presents to just your company on a cold and gloomy Valentine's day :) ♥
Wisdom Tooth!!
Yes I'm typing this post with a ginormous swollen right cheek now :( Got my bottom wisdom tooth extracted a day ago, so I'm officially one tooth less wise than I was a few days ago! They had to split my tooth into 3 pieces to remove it and the surgery was a lot more violent than expected hahaha, the dentist was nice and patient but the drilling made me so dizzy I swear I almost passed out, and omg the amount of force he used to dig for and yank out my tooth was....!!! I felt like my jaw was getting crushed T_T I've always had clicking jaws and sometimes it snaps out and back in again when I yawn, so you can say I almost dislocated it during the surgery ._. Heehee okay I know this is kinda yucky but,
Anyway I can't talk/eat much now and I've been eating porridge and drinking fruit juice for all my meals so far... Not really sick of them yet because my parents make yummy porridge and fruit juice, but I do miss being able to eat normal food :( I'm eating like a rabbit everyday, and just yesterday I was still experiencing sharp killer pain at my wound that made my entire face throb like mad. Thank goodness the pain's subsided by now! Just gotta wait for the swelling to go down :( I look super attractive now with my asymmetrical chipmunk face seriously, and my dad's extremely amused sighhhhh he keeps saying "Heehee you're so chubby now, like eat too much mcdonalds"!!! *crieeeeeeeees a river* T_T Hopefully no more chipmunk in another 2 or 3 days!!! Luckily I scheduled this during my study break omg really wouldn't know how to face everyone in school if I got it extracted during the school term D:
GRAH! Okay my next update will be after pros (15 March) so WAIT FOR IT. Alrighty I'm gonna end the post with a picture I really like although it's unglam to the max :P #noqualms! I rarely (okay make it NEVER) squint and smile so widely in pictures, but when bear took this picture (during our walk from One North to Buona Vista last week) it kind of caught me off guard so yup I know I look downright bigmouth/unglam here thank you very much. But I still like it a lot precisely for the fact that it was taken in my state of unpreparedness, because this is usually how I look when I laugh really hard/happily :) No one LOLs looking really glam and demure okay! So I love this happy picture because this is true joy (both happiness-joy and me-joy, heehee!) captured in its most natural form ^^
First of all, school's out and study break's in!!!
BATCH PHOTO IN LT36 :)
Last day of official M2 lectures before clinical years begin.
Spot me with ASG alllll the way at the back near the right side!
Which means there's exactly one more month to pros :/ Panic mode. But anyway, CA2 results came out 2 days ago and it was a huge, huge relief :) :) If you still remember from one of my previous posts, my CA1 results were utterly disappointing. But thank God I redeemed myself with CA2! :) Yay consistence is key, let's hope I keep this up until pros! Okay scratch that, let's hope I keep this up forever HAHA. So yup this is a really critical time for me, I've got one month to master everything there is to master so I can pass my final exams and move on to Year 3 :) Really looking forward to Year 3, so I'll be working reaaaallll hard!
CNY Celebrations @ HC with the 7F palz
This is not something I'm very proud of but I actually ponned lectures to go back for CNY celebrations at HC with my friends that day! LOL ahhhh I'm sorry! But this is how much I luv hwachong and my lovely teachers :/ Caught up with Mr Ng, Ms Wong and Ms Ong, a pity we forgot to take pictures with all of them though *facepalm* But they couldn't stay with us for long anyway because they were busy with the celebrations etc. Ended up spending the bulk of our time chilling and talking nonsense at the staff room study area tables again HAHA. But retarded stuff aside, I'm really glad I made some really good friends in 7F during my 2 very short years in HC :) I still remember how I sort of disliked my class in the very beginning of J1, but look how far we've come! :') Quoting Ken Ler, our class is made up of many many different interesting characters. And because of that, there's never a dull moment with these people around :)
With Colin the fellow lecture ponner :P
Yunting and me with the guys who never fail to entertain us with their endless supply of nonsensical stuffs :)
Then Junsong came, talked even more nonsense, and went off to have lunch at Curry Wok :) Watched Wreck it Ralph with the peeps afterwards! Omg the rain was crazy, thank God we had a chauffeur (Ken Ler) :) Flats got soaked anyway... and tripped as we were running up the escalator to catch the movie ._. Got some abrasions on my legs but Yunting very kindly offered me a plaster :)
After the movie, Ken Ler dropped Yunting at Raffles Town Club, then dropped Ding and me at PGP! Thanks for sending me all the way back although you had a tuition to give later in the day, kangaroo! :) Sat in one of the PGP canteens for awhile as Dingjie updated me with JUICY STUFFZ :D Dododing, if you happen to read this, this is for you bro:
Valentine's day ^^
590 days of summer, and counting
Spent the first part of Vday in school with my favourite girlfriends :) Did our annual secret valentine Vday gift exchange! Gave Ting her present + rose + card and received a rose + some masks from Joce :D I don't usually use masks actually, but because they're free and they're from Joce and they look pretty good/legit, I'LL USE THEM ASAP! ^^
Photobooth camwhore session with Weish and Rach begins nao.
HAHAHA I luv this unglamness
We were trying to do Joce's trademark demure smile. Evidently she does it best T_T
They turned off the LT lights :(
Yay! ^^
ASG after school ^^ minus Joce because she rushed off with Vincent for their hot date hehe
The last post-it ended with a "See you later!", so made my way down to Ricciotti @ Clarke Quay for our Vday dinner shortly after :) 5 course meal, $60 per person, quite affordable right!!! Most of the other Vday set dinners out there are REALLY ex! All the foodie pics are in bear's phone so maybe I'll get them from him later, but here's a pic I took of the dessert which I really really reaaaally loved :) Trust me it looked so much better in real life and it was soooo yummyyyyy :D
Chocolate Bavarois with cherry surprise & chocolate sponge!
Wanted to take a nice walk around Clarke Quay after dinner but the rain didn't give chance so we decided to try the sheltered Boardwalk at Harbourfront instead! Travelled there but saw that it was super wet and rainy too :/ Sigh pie, the rain really dampened many people's spirits :( It certainly dampened mine a little... Couldn't even take a proper nice walk under the moonlight thanks to the bad weather, what a gloomy Valentine's day :( But I'm thankful for a really sweet bear who was super duper nice to me all day and was there to hold my hand and cheer me up despite the wet weather! :) We ended up just walking around indoors in Vivo and looking at random galleries :) Wanted to get something light to eat so we could rest and talk but all the restaurants and cafes were closing already, so decided to just sit down on a random bench to do our gifts exchange! :))))
Cute pooh bear rose + really sweet card♥ + portable iPhone charger ^^
He knew I'd always wanted a portable charger, and apparently it was the last one in stock when he went to buy it! I'm not sure how much he paid for it but it doesn't look too cheap :/ Bad bear. Anyway, didn't want to miss the last circle line train back to PGP, so we spent about another half an hour together after that before calling it a day! Thank you for everything, bear :)))) from the treasure hunt to the presents to just your company on a cold and gloomy Valentine's day :) ♥
Wisdom Tooth!!
Yes I'm typing this post with a ginormous swollen right cheek now :( Got my bottom wisdom tooth extracted a day ago, so I'm officially one tooth less wise than I was a few days ago! They had to split my tooth into 3 pieces to remove it and the surgery was a lot more violent than expected hahaha, the dentist was nice and patient but the drilling made me so dizzy I swear I almost passed out, and omg the amount of force he used to dig for and yank out my tooth was....!!! I felt like my jaw was getting crushed T_T I've always had clicking jaws and sometimes it snaps out and back in again when I yawn, so you can say I almost dislocated it during the surgery ._. Heehee okay I know this is kinda yucky but,
Say hello to my big fat wisdom tooth! :D I'm so happy to be rid of you, you were growing horizontally and slightly sideways like a boss and irritating the rest of the structures in my oral cavity >:(
Anyway I can't talk/eat much now and I've been eating porridge and drinking fruit juice for all my meals so far... Not really sick of them yet because my parents make yummy porridge and fruit juice, but I do miss being able to eat normal food :( I'm eating like a rabbit everyday, and just yesterday I was still experiencing sharp killer pain at my wound that made my entire face throb like mad. Thank goodness the pain's subsided by now! Just gotta wait for the swelling to go down :( I look super attractive now with my asymmetrical chipmunk face seriously, and my dad's extremely amused sighhhhh he keeps saying "Heehee you're so chubby now, like eat too much mcdonalds"!!! *crieeeeeeeees a river* T_T Hopefully no more chipmunk in another 2 or 3 days!!! Luckily I scheduled this during my study break omg really wouldn't know how to face everyone in school if I got it extracted during the school term D:
GRAH! Okay my next update will be after pros (15 March) so WAIT FOR IT. Alrighty I'm gonna end the post with a picture I really like although it's unglam to the max :P #noqualms! I rarely (okay make it NEVER) squint and smile so widely in pictures, but when bear took this picture (during our walk from One North to Buona Vista last week) it kind of caught me off guard so yup I know I look downright bigmouth/unglam here thank you very much. But I still like it a lot precisely for the fact that it was taken in my state of unpreparedness, because this is usually how I look when I laugh really hard/happily :) No one LOLs looking really glam and demure okay! So I love this happy picture because this is true joy (both happiness-joy and me-joy, heehee!) captured in its most natural form ^^
:D!
Joy ♥















