Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes
Sunday, September 02, 2012, 3:30 PM
It was the annual YLLSoM D&D once again last night and we went for it as M2s this time! It's unbelievable how one year flew by so fast; seems like just yesterday we went for our very first D&D as wide-eyed freshies :')
One year on, I'm happy to say that I've made the awesomest bunch of friends in my one plus year of med school life ^^ They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a thousand pictures worth a million words :)
Pre-D&D:
ASG in 2011 ♥
One year on, I'm happy to say that I've made the awesomest bunch of friends in my one plus year of med school life ^^ They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a thousand pictures worth a million words :)
Pre-D&D:
My first time putting on dangling earrings! I wear studs 24/7 so the pull was scary at first, but it didn't take long before I got used to it :) Love dangling earrings heehee this pair was a good choice! I'd bought it a long time ago and never wore it a single time, finally decided to try it on since it happened to fit the Greek theme rather nicely!
Nailz that looked nicer on Vidhya than they did on Weish and me :(
but sparkly = nice all the same teehee
Waiting for our cab in Ting's neighbourhood! Weish and Rach had already left in the first cab :(
We were sort of late by then! Then a kid walked past and called us "Egyptian slaves" and his whole family laughed k thanks everybody thanks -.-
Vidhya, Ting and me! We're the fashionably late Egyptian slaves tyvm
Dinner & Dance 2012:
Weish! ♥
Yay we look about the same height here! (yes okay not really I know ._. just humor me la *denial mode*) but that was only because she bent a little :( she calls the rest of us "the little people" SIGH some people are just unfairly tall :( #giraffe!!
Maxine! ♥
CGmate was a blue fairy with pretty wings :) Wanted to take a CG photo but not everyone was present and those who were present were all over the place!
Edwin! :)
My friend of 3 years whom I finally met officially for the very first time last night can you believe it! So sad I didn't come early enough to catch his yoyo performance, but I bet it was awesome as always. Welcome to med school Dr Loh hee have fun in Year 1! :)
(Bobo)Merv! :)
The spastic starfish who came in red (no surprise here) hee here's hoping Project Happy Apples will be a resounding success for you! Will help you sell and buy tons of apples from you too as promised haha :)
Wala! ♥
*cue indian dance music* Her outfit fits our theme completely! She should be one of us heh
Rach! ♥
Thanks a bunch for helping us with our togas and headbands/wreaths, you made us all so pretty! :)
Another tall girl sigh last warning man. Oh and it was fun spotting certain *cough* people with her at D&D
Tingz! ♥
Thanks for letting us doll ourselves up at your house and for allowing me to use your electricity to charge my phone for free HAHA. It was her first time at D&D because she didn't go last year :) hope you had fun! :)
Joce and Ting! ♥
See my "yay I'm relatively tall here!!!" smile heehee
The gorgeous goddesses who make school bearable :) ♥
ASG with Wilnard! :D OG4's (or should I say Tryphe's) "man goddess" LOL
ASG with Si Hui! ♥ The girl who worked her head off for D&D this year :) Thank you for making D&D an unforgettable night for both the juniors and the seniors, kudos to you! :)
ASG with the 2 pretty Graces! ♥ the brains behind our Grecian theme :)
HOUSE 3! Seniors+Juniors group pic, black vs white :D (Evidently, we're extremely outnumbered)
D&D table pic :D oops Seth's missing here
ASG with the 2 Graces and Tryphe our mother goddess teehee ♥ This would've been a nice photo if I didn't look like the flash was blinding me lol
ASG with Manish! :) Photobombed by I-dunno-who (Y)
LIGHTNING (USAIN)BOLT
(and tree on Joce's head HAHA)
Wedding banquet lol
Oh man I think we really look like bridesmaids here more than anything HAHA
We're all doing Vidhya's trademark sideways+sexy shoulders/back pose ;)
We so glam even in the toilet HEEHEE ^^
Joce and Vidhya so cute heehee
We so happy
And finally...
I R MUSCLEWOMAN ^^ We took individual shots heehee and as you can see, I'm wearing the strappy heels I wore to our Sec 4 Graces Camp back in nanyang HAHA. 3 years already I'm surprised they aren't falling apart yet!!
*MOST of the pictures are in Vidhya's album on facebook! Thank you Vidhya :D
Yayyy I really had a wonderful time at D&D this year :) I guess it was a lot more fun than last year's (though last year's was great too!) because we all know each other so much better now. I prefer this year's theme to last year's (retro) too and really loved how we put our own outfits together so brilliantly :) Apparently people think our dresses are worth $200 each HAHA little do they know... seriously it was only about $12 lol 1 piece of cloth + 2 golden ribbons + 8 safety pins = cheap and creative. Really really wanted us to win Best Dressed House! Plus we made our own costumes and wreaths and everything! (ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻ But too bad the House which came as an entire Quidditch Team stole all the limelight :( But it's okay, we're still cool yo! At least ASG and the rest of OG4 had fun coordinating our outfits and showing up as handsome gods and pretty goddesses hee ^^ We did turn many heads and receive quite a few compliments! *beams* So I guess that made our last D&D in med school worth every moment :) :) :)
Woke up at 10:30am today (to bear's call ^^ Wish he'd gone for D&D too :( hee) with a bad headache and terrible sore throat. Think I'm falling sick :/ I've been severely unproductive since morning too so I'd better start webcasting some of the lectures I ponned missed last week! (oh by the way yes school has started and life officially sucks now, but thank you the sweetest bear for coming over to visit ever so often, thank you beefy for coming over to study/sing/rubbish/cook together, and thank you dododing for the KOI bubble tea treat & Starbucks treat!)
Before I go,
Kisses for YOU from ASG! ^^ xoxo
Joy ♥

























