Just a pair of childhood best friends
Friday, November 25, 2011, 2:50 PM
... WITH MUSHROOM HAIR!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
@ Glorious Childcare Centre, back in the dayz when mushroom hairdo could stop traffic and was considered to be unbelievably attractive, with YOUJING my fellow singaporean-but-not-so-singaporean and cheena-pok-but-not-so-cheena-pok childhood best friend :) Haha omg I look like a freaking penguin (Awww I think we had some good times in kindergarten. And we're both Jings :D Anyway she was posting some of her old childhood pics on twitter last night and suddenly she just showed this to me HAHA, I was in hysterics!!! Think it was taken on her birthday, because if it were my mine I wouldn't have looked this TOOT haha
Actually have my own secret stash of 897382975835 old photo albums filled with absolutely embarrassing/adorable/dorky childhood photos too heehee maybe I'll scan and post some of them up when I'm feeling ridiculous!
Labels: childhood
Joy ♥
