Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Hello, october 
Saturday, October 08, 2011, 9:57 AM
*HEADDESK*

CA1's in 10 days and I'm not done with anat/biochem/histo/med&soc/ethics revision yet :( I have half a mind to just leave the MEQs completely blank and try my best to get full marks for MCQs or something. But we all know that's impossible :D I guess I'm not stressed out of my mind (... yet), but ahhhh I'm making really really slow progress :( I'm like a snail :(



^ c'est moi

anyway! Hi imaginary readers and creepy crawlies :D I really should be studying now but my mom's coming to pick me up from pgp in about half an hour so... here I am! And I haven't posted in a month already plus anyway. Hee okay the month of september wasn't particularly action-packed or exciting and october has been hmm mediocre so far.

But yep 8 sept met up with chiu si en for lunch FINALLY!!! :) got spammed with lots of qns but she says still has another 27628364 qns to ask so I guess it's time to arrange for lunch #2!

12 sept elizabeth fong flew off to a faraway land called aberdeen ahhh :( :( :( I be missing you muchlys beef! And her whatsapp stopped working for like 2 weeks but it's finally working again today :D oh no scratch that, it's still not working. Sigh :(

16 sept met up with chinaman for lunch and the scariest thing happened :( so thankful for her that day  and everyone else who helped!

19 sept - 23 sept was recess week! Kinda unproductive but... it was a blue star week :) oh and I finally booked my driving test on 11/11/2011 haha how auspicious! And coincidentally it's the 11/11/11 ultimate make-a-wish day (facebook event) so let's hope lady luck will be smiling :)

1 oct was Public Health Screening day at TPY Hub! (Haha this place brings up some fond memories of NYGH flag days with laiweng! Aww good times) Did my afternoon shift at the SCS cancer exhibition booth with yan and yiling haha it was quite easy actually; we just had to do a LOT of talking (repeating the same stuff over and over again, i.e. "Do you know what the most common cancers in Singapore are?" "Do you know how leading a healthy lifestyle can lower your risks of getting cancer?" "Have you done a mammogram recently?" "alamak why not?!!!" "Yes it's painful but aiya... cannot la! Please go and get it done!!!!") and yea the funny thing is we realized we don't really practice what we preach. But it's okay at least I got to practice my chinese and learnt quite a few useful chinese medical terms too! Anyway the highlight of the PHS day was a surprise visit when my shift ended at 4:30pm :))) I can't say this enough but hee I really have the best bear in the world ^^ Haha oh and yesterday was children's day! Happy 1-day-late children's day, kids :) spent 3 hours+ on NEOPETS.COM with the expert gamer and earned tons of neopoints teehee! Nothing beats playing neopets on children's day :D

Alrighty I'm going to end my post now, my mom should be reaching very soon! Sigh so jealous of the M3s because they'll be liberated TODAY while we, on the other hand, are gonna have to continue gobbling up them books over the next 10 days :( It's okay Joy (and all you worried souls out there), freedom is near. Ahhh can't wait for CA1 to be over, can't wait for OG outing and Spooktacular 2011 ^^

Toodles kids, stay safe!

Labels: , ,

« back forward »