You left me speechless
Saturday, January 16, 2010, 4:38 PM
hey folks! first week of school was pretty crazy. we had a math lecture test on the first day of school (like wth!?) and I flunked it pretty badly.. then again the whole class didn't do very well and I admit that it was actually an easy test D: then on friday we had a bio test AND a GP essay test. bio was errrrr and GP was alright because I chose a question that was similar to the one I did for promos. but I couldn't remember half of the stuff I wrote for promos so I had to crap up regenerate those ideas urk and I sounded like I contradicted myself a lot?!? okay anywaysss, it was only the first week of school and they were already hurling 3 tests at our faces mercilessly. I can't imagine what the rest of J2 year will have in store for us!!! :(
anyhoo, we had a lot of january babies in the first week of school! first it was sandy (hers wasn't technically IN the first week of school, but same thinggggg!) and junde (sandy's twin), then cherie, nicole, caroline and zeke gay the girlie girl's birthday! so happy birthday once again to all you first-week-of-school-babies :D:D:D! hooray nothing screams "HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!" better than a math lecture test, a bio review test AND a GP essay test, no? ^^ anyways you know how I have labels for my posts whenever I wish people happy birthday on my blog? like "birthday girl" and "birthday guy". I have half a mind to just put the "birthday girl" label for this post, but I just realized that junde is a guy and all the rest are girls (coughcough), so I shall put both labels!
yup. so first week of school was pretty crazy. but it was nice seeing all my friends/classmates again! I kind of missed school. what else! oh yeah wednesday was open house! it was a pretty slack day :D spent most of my time walking around the school with licheng and I think we walked a total of 1000+ rounds around left/right wings and central plaza. there were a few super entertaining paparazzi times heehee and anyways the other performances were really cool! especially the mass dances and faculty dances. okay as someone from apollo I feel really guilty for saying this but I'm totally in love with the artemis 2009 fac dance!!! their moves are much more sophisiticated and nicer to watch somehow. BUT OH WELLS all the fac dances were awesome in their own ways and they really brought back fond memories of orientation rev-it-up 2009 awww :(
okay this post is getting long. actually I just wanted to say that I probably won't be updating this place as frequently as before now that the J2 year has started..
ALRIGHTY I'm off to read The Lost Symbol that licheng lent me last week. surprisingly this weekend is rather slack with not much homework.. oh wells I shall enjoy myself silly before the real rigour starts kicking in!! oh and I just finished watching the last episode of Momo Love! why are taiwanese drama series getting shorter and shorter!?!? :(
k bye! if something exciting happens, I'll update. if not, then um... no? :D
anyhoo, we had a lot of january babies in the first week of school! first it was sandy (hers wasn't technically IN the first week of school, but same thinggggg!) and junde (sandy's twin), then cherie, nicole, caroline and zeke gay the girlie girl's birthday! so happy birthday once again to all you first-week-of-school-babies :D:D:D! hooray nothing screams "HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!" better than a math lecture test, a bio review test AND a GP essay test, no? ^^ anyways you know how I have labels for my posts whenever I wish people happy birthday on my blog? like "birthday girl" and "birthday guy". I have half a mind to just put the "birthday girl" label for this post, but I just realized that junde is a guy and all the rest are girls (coughcough), so I shall put both labels!
yup. so first week of school was pretty crazy. but it was nice seeing all my friends/classmates again! I kind of missed school. what else! oh yeah wednesday was open house! it was a pretty slack day :D spent most of my time walking around the school with licheng and I think we walked a total of 1000+ rounds around left/right wings and central plaza. there were a few super entertaining paparazzi times heehee and anyways the other performances were really cool! especially the mass dances and faculty dances. okay as someone from apollo I feel really guilty for saying this but I'm totally in love with the artemis 2009 fac dance!!! their moves are much more sophisiticated and nicer to watch somehow. BUT OH WELLS all the fac dances were awesome in their own ways and they really brought back fond memories of orientation rev-it-up 2009 awww :(
okay this post is getting long. actually I just wanted to say that I probably won't be updating this place as frequently as before now that the J2 year has started..

ALRIGHTY I'm off to read The Lost Symbol that licheng lent me last week. surprisingly this weekend is rather slack with not much homework.. oh wells I shall enjoy myself silly before the real rigour starts kicking in!! oh and I just finished watching the last episode of Momo Love! why are taiwanese drama series getting shorter and shorter!?!? :(
k bye! if something exciting happens, I'll update. if not, then um... no? :D
Labels: birthday boy, birthday girl, fac dance
Joy ♥