Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars 
Saturday, January 30, 2010, 11:43 AM
Hey world! A quick update from my itouch cos I need to start on my bio tutorial :(

Zeke's house party last night was awesome! His house is really pretty and the rooftop is SO NICE :)

Anyways so after school, licheng and I stayed back for a while to watch some of the og games and AHEM. HAHA and suddenly hongguang, wenwei and dingjie appeared out of nowhere too! anyhoo, I REALLY miss orientation rev-it-up 2009 so much :( I kept hearing og cheers everywhere. In the Audi during bio lecture, in the classroom during gp compre test and other random corners of the school. Ahhh really brought back fond memories of my very own og25 last year! and how the "we're gonna win gonna win gonna win" cheer will mysteriously morph into something that sounds like "wegawegawegawe" O_O sigh it's kinda sad that ogmates will eventually drift apart and then everyone just doesn't talk to each other much anymore. Sometimes just hi and bye, and sometimes not even hi and bye. But c'est la vie, I guess. We shall finally have our og underwater world outing after A Levels! :)

Went home to bathe and get some things done before heading to zeke's. It rained at around 4.30 and I was so worried that the rooftop BBQ will get called off! But luckily the heavy rain stopped shortly after :)

Zeke's residential area is really confusing. "Pavilion Circle" is really LITERALLY a huuuge circle. Apparently I entered from the wrong end after alighting from 187 and had to walk one BIG round to get to his house D: Argh. Reached his house, practised piano there (LOL) and helped to bring the food and mahjong table upstairs. Zeke locked himself in his room for hours and it's okay we understand that you were frantically deleting your ahem evidence! HAHA. Finally he let us into his room and surprisingly his room smells and feels nice O_O never thought that I would be saying this about ZEKE's room but it's true! And surprisingly his walls weren't pink. Hahaha!

Waited for peeps to come so we could pop party poppers at them :D then the BBQ commenced! Koped a lot of zeke's big gay sunnies and camwhored like crazy wearing them with licheng and the girls. Rocker pose ftw! Hahaha seriously it was damn fun. Played heart attack with the girls and licheng took a video of me doing the apollo fac dance with my grand fac dance dance partner kenler the kangaroo omg please don't upload it okay. Oh zeke and kenler did their "If You Seek Amy" (Hahaha very few people know the hidden meaning behind this song. ask me if you wanna know :D) ISYF dance too and it was highly entertaining :D

anyways, I got quite tired after that and by then the moon was already up with lots of pretty stars :) then I was actually quite thankful that it rained in the afternoon because it cleared the skies! Decided to just sit on the rooftop and stone and stargaze :) aly, ben and wenwei joined as well while the rest played cards and rock band downstairs. after that everything became low-energy-level LOL! Licheng, liwen, kenler, kensoo and dingjie were playing mahjong nearby, cherie and junsong went to sleep, and wenwei taught me how to play a random game on his phone and omg I was damn fail at it!! :/

Anyways, the rooftop was reaaaally nice with a cool breeze and a super duper clear nightsky :) aaand a full moon! I can totally just sit there forever :) there were a lot of nice songs playing too. I think I almost fell asleep :O haha anyways yup zeke's rooftop is a really nice place to emo and stone at. Ahhh zeke hold more rooftop parties at your house okay! And gimme more sunnies to kope next time LOL

Bused home with wenwei and kensoo after that and managed to reach home before 12! Licheng the lucky poke had her dad's car to go home in. Yupp okay that's about it for yesterday and before I forget, thank you gay for hosting the party! The food + music + view = awesome :D okay I shall be diligent and start on photosynthesis tutorial now :)

Ps. Omg what a long post. I should stop writing such long posts! Note to self: Must. Not. Blog. So. Much.

Labels:

« back forward »