Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? 
Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:57 AM
2nd edit: SQUEE we just set up the christmas tree! pictures coming right up :D *all images are clickable!* (please ignore the orangey/reddish/yellowish colouration, they were taken in twilight mode so they turn this colour automatically ._.)

aaand up close and personal!:

the snowflakes can change colours :D the ends of the leaves glow too! I don't know what they're called but they look like optical fibres or something to me. hahaha my lil' cousin is going to love it. alright time to start piling 'presents' under the tree to cover the ugly legs!!! /2nd edit

edit: omg I just found out from jinyao's blog that xiaxue's getting married! at first I was really skeptical about the marriage, and I was kind of like staring at xiaxue's blog and going "are you sure, are you really getting married? are you really ready to commit?" I mean I didn't like her much seriously. like a lot of other people I go -__________-" when I see her photoshopped pictures and everything. I guess I found her bitchy and self-centered, so I was never really interested in her affairs.

Then I went to read her "THE Love Story" blogpost here and watched the proposal video here and felt totally awestruck. it was honestly super duper touching and Mike is REALLY a wonderful guy! D: I'm not going to convert into a major xiaxue fan because I STILL don't particularly adore her, but I guess my opinions of her did change after I learnt about their love story. Seriouslyyyyyy as materialistic and bitchy and shallow as xiaxue may appear to be, their love is really amazing :3 I was completely not expecting their love story to be like that! I thought for someone like xiaxue, it must've been... idk, full of shallow stuff. But it's not! Go read that post when you have time :D you won't regret it. I'm (quite) sure! /edit

HELLO!

NEW BLOG SONG :D Winter Wonderland by Selena Gomez & The Scene! (again, please wait for mixpod the lauyapok to update my playlist) yay can you believe Christmas is in three days?! Anyways, I need to get back to chemistry soon :( but yesterday's sunset was niceee and I took a pic of it :D

PRETTY :) haha I totally forgot about my obsession with sunsets! but now it's all coming back!

okay I know this post is really random and pointless so I shall end it with a picture of something(s) I bought from DAISO on saturday!!!!


so cute! and loving, awwhh. they're now sitting on my nightstand! :)

yup. mom and I went to IMM to hunt for a nice christmas tree and I'm glad that we managed to buy one with lots of colourful lights from giant :D $119 wasn't cheap, but it was worth it. the last time we had a big christmas tree was when I was in KINDERGARTEN -_- because I was little. and when I started growing up my parents no longer saw a point in having christmas trees :( so this time, it was mostly for my little cousin, because she'll be coming over with my aunt's family on christmas day and you know how kids love beeeg colourful christmas trees :D and giant is really efficient I tell you. we saw the tree, liked the tree, and paid for the tree at around 3:15pm, left IMM at 3:30pm, reached home slightly before 4pm, and found out that the tree had already been delivered and my neighbours had kept it for us because we weren't home yet O_O -inserts a million thumbs up-

anyways back to Daiso. seriously Daiso makes you splurge. a lot. and it gives you the false impression that you're not spending much because everything is priced at $2! you'll be like "oh it's just $2. aiya buy la" "eh this one quite nice. $2 only right. buy buy buy." "whoa this thing's only $2?! BUY!" then at the end of the day, the total amount of moolah you have to pay will drop your jaws big time. it's called accumulation. we ended up spending $70+ at Daiso O_O but there were a lot of random christmas decorations included haha! so yeah anything to get into the festive mood, right? because Singapore is so uncool for not snowing. it's really tragic :(

merry early christmas :D

TAAAGS

kensoo: D: omg then who's hkdrama!? oh I think I watched a bit of that police show before oh ch55, and yes I like it! 'cause 2/4 of the shao nian si da ming fu guys are in there :D

kenler: LOL how do you sleep with promos notes on your bed!?! and argh why are all the smart people saying that they haven't started on their hw D: your homework speed = 100x of mine so you'll make it even if you start on the last day of holidays!

RJ: yes according to shinny/shinz/shinanigans, I find you "bleeding hot" ._.

--

ps. I'm craving for Rock Band! because I just listened to 21 Guns :(

pss. omg I just wrote an ultra cheena post after visiting bearbear's blog because of a stark realization that I'm starting to lose touch with chinese. it's too embarrassing to post here, so I shall post it at a place where there're lesser people :D for the rest of you who have absolutely no idea where that place is, too bad because you won't have a chance to laugh at me blogging in chinese :D:D:D

Labels: ,

« back forward »