Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D 
Friday, December 25, 2009, 1:02 AM
Dear world,

Here's wishing each and everyone of you a

VERY JERRY FERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Make a wish and maybe santa will drop by everyone's house tonight! :) Hope your christmas eves were all well spent! Because I know that mine was :) with the most awesome bunch of peeps called 7F!

Do sleep early and have a jolly dolly day ahead :D :D

Love,
The Joyful Joy

--

Left the 7F Christmas party at Aly's at 11:30pm and boy it was one of the best Christmas eves ever! :)

- thank you aly, liwen and ben for organizing the whole event :D for the delicious food, the uber nice personalized cards and everything else!

- thank you licheng for the awesomezx Jonas Brothers calendar!!!! (hahaha thank goodness you didn't buy the Miley Cyrus one) and for wearing the same (well, almost!) super duper oversized Los Altos Tshirt with me today :D couple tees yay.

- and for the christmas gifts exchange thingy, thank you mystery person for the disney mug+a whole lot of snacks, whoever you are! (if you read this, please tell me who you are so I can thank you personally!) I shall turn into a full-time glutton because it's Christmas :D so if I fail my napfa next year you better not be shirking any responsibilities!

(aaand I thinkk I know who got my present because I saw the person holding it before I left Aly's house but I'm not sure, so whoever you are, if you're reading this hope you like what you got! hahaha the message I wrote was retarded though, I admit ._.)

- and last but not least, thank YOU 09S7F and the lovely teachers Ms Wong, Mr Ng and Ms Ong for making my Christmas Eve totally fantabulously fantabulous :D

see (a bunch of) you on sunday! SO EGGCITING :D

uh oh it's almost 1:30am and I ain't sleepy yet hahaha -recalls how I asked everyone to "sleep early"- haha who says I practise what I preach :) anyways I just mass sent a LOT of christmas messages to my OGmates, so my phone bills = GG! I've been wasting SMS $$ since last night because I was busy forwarding the "Pass on this smile" thingy, and I did make an effort to send it back to the all peeps who sent it to me! :)

haha alrighty, have a very merry christmas once again my dear dear friends! :D

Labels: ,

« back forward »