Does the pain weigh out the pride?
Friday, August 21, 2009, 9:30 PM
TGIF! played the piano the minute I got home. attempted to play 21 Guns from some music score I downloaded off the net. it sounded fine but eh I think I'll look for better scores next time :D certain parts are rather.. weird. it felt good to play the piano again :D ever since I stopped having lessons in June I think I've been playing the piano only once every month -_- saddening. but worry not, dear piano! thou shalt be showered with tender loving care (LOL TLC. tohlicheng) once the dreadful promos are over :)
anyhooo, the past five days have been rather slack but grah there're lots of things to be done over the weekend!!! :( half of my sunday will be gone because of tuition from 12pm to 4pm, but hopefully it will be less dull because I'm going to get company! :D big grin. then again, it may turn out to be a bad thing, because having someone to talk to can really distract you and bring down your level of productivity :/ but we'll see, I will learn to balance work and play!
monday is going to be crazy, math lecture test AND econs lecture test! think I'll need to focus on econs, I seriously don't get half of my notes. marginal propensity to consume, multiplier effect, aggregate expenditures etc etc, I really feel that I'm just not cut out to do all these. but I don't have a choice here so I guess I'll have to sit down and start to digest the notes bit by bit. hopefully I'll be able to make some sense out of them, because I really really want to do well in econs :/
omg I can't wait for promos to be over! :( I'm officially the lagging strand, I haven't started my revision for promos. I recall that last year, around this time or maybe slightly earlier, if I'm not wrong, I actually drew a revision time table, followed it diligently and went on a hiatus and sort of vanished from MSN and the cyberworld. should I do that again this year? I'm not sure if I'm able to summon that same willpower again :/ but maybe, just maybe, I'll go on a hiatus. weell I'll let you know when my mind's made up :)
and guess what, my throat feels funny and I'm starting to cough again? yeowch please don't tell me I'm going to fall sick anytime soon, I can't afford to fall sick NOW! please re-schedule all the misfortunes in store for me to AFTER promos, tyvm D:
kay I shall poof off and start on my econs digestion process now! but before I do that, I shall reply tags.
TAAAAAAAGS
beef & jac deb: nice conversation going on there! and yesyes peace, my friends :D
beef: TAKE CARE TOO! but grah my throat's all funny and I've been coughing quite a bit throughout the day :/
Him! aka zeke: O RLY? =O
licheng: HAHA yeah I think so too! -__- you and your horrifyingly pink shoelaces :O
--
POOF!
anyhooo, the past five days have been rather slack but grah there're lots of things to be done over the weekend!!! :( half of my sunday will be gone because of tuition from 12pm to 4pm, but hopefully it will be less dull because I'm going to get company! :D big grin. then again, it may turn out to be a bad thing, because having someone to talk to can really distract you and bring down your level of productivity :/ but we'll see, I will learn to balance work and play!
monday is going to be crazy, math lecture test AND econs lecture test! think I'll need to focus on econs, I seriously don't get half of my notes. marginal propensity to consume, multiplier effect, aggregate expenditures etc etc, I really feel that I'm just not cut out to do all these. but I don't have a choice here so I guess I'll have to sit down and start to digest the notes bit by bit. hopefully I'll be able to make some sense out of them, because I really really want to do well in econs :/
omg I can't wait for promos to be over! :( I'm officially the lagging strand, I haven't started my revision for promos. I recall that last year, around this time or maybe slightly earlier, if I'm not wrong, I actually drew a revision time table, followed it diligently and went on a hiatus and sort of vanished from MSN and the cyberworld. should I do that again this year? I'm not sure if I'm able to summon that same willpower again :/ but maybe, just maybe, I'll go on a hiatus. weell I'll let you know when my mind's made up :)
and guess what, my throat feels funny and I'm starting to cough again? yeowch please don't tell me I'm going to fall sick anytime soon, I can't afford to fall sick NOW! please re-schedule all the misfortunes in store for me to AFTER promos, tyvm D:
kay I shall poof off and start on my econs digestion process now! but before I do that, I shall reply tags.
TAAAAAAAGS
beef & jac deb: nice conversation going on there! and yesyes peace, my friends :D
beef: TAKE CARE TOO! but grah my throat's all funny and I've been coughing quite a bit throughout the day :/
Him! aka zeke: O RLY? =O
licheng: HAHA yeah I think so too! -__- you and your horrifyingly pink shoelaces :O
--
POOF!
Labels: cough
Joy ♥