There can be miracles when you believe.
Friday, July 31, 2009, 8:39 PM
She sounded so weak and upset on the phone, I could tell that she was crying.
I, too, broke down within seconds and could barely manage a few proper sentences before she said goodbye. I told her to take care, and she isn't aware that I heard how she did stupid things to herself.
I was trying so hard to hold back my tears and sound as cheery as possible on the phone but they just started streaming down the instant we hung up.
It's the second time I cried over these 4 days.
I've been trying hard to not think about it and worry about her, but I know that I'm really, really scared.
I've never seen her like this before. It was through the phone that I saw stark frailty, genuine fear, and a defenseless body. Her tone and words were throbbing with tears.
But I know she'll be alright. I will pray. God will help her through it all; She will finally come to her senses once again, come to terms with the reality and be free of all woes.
She will be alright
She will be alright
She will be alright
I need a good night's sleep. Then I'll have to start my revision for Chemistry.. will reply tags soon.
I, too, broke down within seconds and could barely manage a few proper sentences before she said goodbye. I told her to take care, and she isn't aware that I heard how she did stupid things to herself.
I was trying so hard to hold back my tears and sound as cheery as possible on the phone but they just started streaming down the instant we hung up.
It's the second time I cried over these 4 days.
I've been trying hard to not think about it and worry about her, but I know that I'm really, really scared.
I've never seen her like this before. It was through the phone that I saw stark frailty, genuine fear, and a defenseless body. Her tone and words were throbbing with tears.
But I know she'll be alright. I will pray. God will help her through it all; She will finally come to her senses once again, come to terms with the reality and be free of all woes.
She will be alright
She will be alright
She will be alright
I need a good night's sleep. Then I'll have to start my revision for Chemistry.. will reply tags soon.
Labels: tired and scared.
Joy ♥