R.I.P, Michael Jackson
Friday, June 26, 2009, 5:28 PM
I heard on the radio this morning on my way to school a piece of news that shocked the world.
I was genuinely shocked, and then my hands turned cold and clammy, the way they always do when I hear about deaths. yes, you probably heard it already. Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, an all-time music legend, has passed on. you can't imagine how ____ I felt when his music started playing on the radio. I have no idea why his death totally turned my blood cold.. I was never an ardent fan of his. in fact I even remember myself making fun of that nose of his when he was still alive, though I've always believed that he was one of the greatest pop singers alive. I remember how people made fun of his bleached face, how he bore an uncanny resemblance to Sandra Bullock, how his nose appeared to be made of plastic, and how he dangled that baby over the balcony.
and now it's like wow, he left us. the news just shocked the world like that. it's kind of scary and hard to accept. there were no news of him suffering from any deadly illnesses before that and all of a sudden, an unexpected cardiac arrest took his life away. I'm not even a huge fan of him and yet I'm feeling so tremendously affected! imagine how his REAL fans are feeling now.. I'm sure they make up more than half of the entire world population.
I saw his albums and songs climb up the iTunes charts like crazy and soon the entire online store was "Michael Jackson" all the way. oh well, Michael Jackson will always live in the hearts of his fans. There is no doubt that the greatest pop-culture icon of all time will certainly be fondly remembered by many.
ah wow. I'm still finding his death rather hard to accept. and he was still intending to have a comeback concert next month! oh guess what. I was looking at MJ news just now and I saw ridiculous people saying "good riddance" and things like "all the kids in the world are finally safe now." and omg wth I was seriously furious! I just want to say that.. I do know that a lot of things were being said about him last time. both positive things and negative things. but we're in no position to judge whether they are true or false or to comment on his life. not you, not me. I don't care what he did or what kind of a person he was exactly, and neither should you, but there is no doubt that he was definitely one of the best and most talented pop singers around. I mean people are calling him the Elvis of this generation man! this reason by itself is already sufficient to make his music deserving of the world's respect! his music will certainly live on.
Rest in peace, sir. to you, I dedicate this post. you'll always have my respect, and thank you for the music. I salute you. God will take care of you now, you'll be safe where all the good things are, and a beautiful angel you will become :)
I love this song :)
edit: wow, the number of search results for "Michael Jackson" on Google increased by 600,000 within an hour.
I was genuinely shocked, and then my hands turned cold and clammy, the way they always do when I hear about deaths. yes, you probably heard it already. Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, an all-time music legend, has passed on. you can't imagine how ____ I felt when his music started playing on the radio. I have no idea why his death totally turned my blood cold.. I was never an ardent fan of his. in fact I even remember myself making fun of that nose of his when he was still alive, though I've always believed that he was one of the greatest pop singers alive. I remember how people made fun of his bleached face, how he bore an uncanny resemblance to Sandra Bullock, how his nose appeared to be made of plastic, and how he dangled that baby over the balcony.
and now it's like wow, he left us. the news just shocked the world like that. it's kind of scary and hard to accept. there were no news of him suffering from any deadly illnesses before that and all of a sudden, an unexpected cardiac arrest took his life away. I'm not even a huge fan of him and yet I'm feeling so tremendously affected! imagine how his REAL fans are feeling now.. I'm sure they make up more than half of the entire world population.
I saw his albums and songs climb up the iTunes charts like crazy and soon the entire online store was "Michael Jackson" all the way. oh well, Michael Jackson will always live in the hearts of his fans. There is no doubt that the greatest pop-culture icon of all time will certainly be fondly remembered by many.
ah wow. I'm still finding his death rather hard to accept. and he was still intending to have a comeback concert next month! oh guess what. I was looking at MJ news just now and I saw ridiculous people saying "good riddance" and things like "all the kids in the world are finally safe now." and omg wth I was seriously furious! I just want to say that.. I do know that a lot of things were being said about him last time. both positive things and negative things. but we're in no position to judge whether they are true or false or to comment on his life. not you, not me. I don't care what he did or what kind of a person he was exactly, and neither should you, but there is no doubt that he was definitely one of the best and most talented pop singers around. I mean people are calling him the Elvis of this generation man! this reason by itself is already sufficient to make his music deserving of the world's respect! his music will certainly live on.
Rest in peace, sir. to you, I dedicate this post. you'll always have my respect, and thank you for the music. I salute you. God will take care of you now, you'll be safe where all the good things are, and a beautiful angel you will become :)

Heal the World - Michael Jackson.
Theres a place in
Your heart
And I know that it is love
And this place could
Be much
Brighter than tomorrow
And if you really try
Youll find theres no need
To cry
In this place youll feel
Theres no hurt or sorrow
There are ways
To get there
If you care enough
For the living
Make a little space
Make a better place...
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me
If you want to know why
Theres a love that
Cannot lie
Love is strong
It only cares for
Joyful giving
If we try
We shall see
In this bliss
We cannot feel
Fear or dread
We stop existing and
Start living
Then it feels that always
Loves enough for
Us growing
So make a better world
Make a better world...
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me
And the dream we were
Conceived in
Will reveal a joyful face
And the world we
Once believed in
Will shine again in grace
Then why do we keep
Strangling life
Wound this earth
Crucify its soul
Though its plain to see
This world is heavenly
Be gods glow
We could fly so high
Let our spirits never die
In my heart
I feel you are all
My brothers
Create a world with
No fear
Together we cry
Happy tears
See the nations turn
Their swords
Into plowshares
We could really get there
If you cared enough
For the living
Make a little space
To make a better place...
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
You and for me
I love this song :)
edit: wow, the number of search results for "Michael Jackson" on Google increased by 600,000 within an hour.
Labels: MJ
Joy ♥