Here's my formal invitation
Thursday, June 25, 2009, 4:21 PM
I'm in love with Ashley Tisdale's newest album "Guilty Pleasure"!!
haha I realize that I like a looot of songs from there and her voice is reaaally nice! some of her songs are rather britney-ish and I mean the OLD britney songs. which I used to like a lot, under the influence of someone. hehe and SO I feel like changing my blog song again but oh wellsers I'll be nice to Sarah Reeves and let her have the limelight for awhile ^^ and anyways I'm in love with other songs by Sarah Reeves too ♥
omg I haven't done eom have you done eom?! I don't have the time to sit down and slowly type out my eom! I'll drop dead. I feel so unprepared for blocks I should just shoot myself.. anyways, I've been doing chem revision since morning and omg I flunked my 2007 chemistry block test paper hahahaaaa
okay I didn't fail it but I barely scraped a pass. I got 59/100 -_- I've never seen a 5 as the first digit on my chem paper before at all during my entire 2 years in Nanyang. this is horrifying and slightly demoralizing.
speaking of demoralizing, I realized last night that my name looks really depressing when it's spelt backwards.. YOJ GNIJ NIL! because there's a NIL and there's the NIJ part which bears an uncanny resemblance to NIL as well -_- I envy those with the surname lim! lim spelt backwards = MIL $$
and since we're on this topic, has anyone ever noticed that 'stressed' spelt backwards is 'DESSERTS'?!! HAHAHA man I'm damn slow, I was so amused when I found out yesterday. alright I realize that I'm jumping topics like crazy.. my paragraphs are so disorganized. this shows that my GP will be GG :D
and I'm hungry. I want food I want food I ate very little for lunch today. or did I eat at all O_O hmm. I shall take a break and eat something + watch youtube videos :D
oh and eeeek there's math mock block test 2 tomorrow and mr ng said it'll be harder :/ I shall go mug math later then!
I SEE EMAILLLLLLLLLLLLLL I shall go read it toodles XD
haha I realize that I like a looot of songs from there and her voice is reaaally nice! some of her songs are rather britney-ish and I mean the OLD britney songs. which I used to like a lot, under the influence of someone. hehe and SO I feel like changing my blog song again but oh wellsers I'll be nice to Sarah Reeves and let her have the limelight for awhile ^^ and anyways I'm in love with other songs by Sarah Reeves too ♥
omg I haven't done eom have you done eom?! I don't have the time to sit down and slowly type out my eom! I'll drop dead. I feel so unprepared for blocks I should just shoot myself.. anyways, I've been doing chem revision since morning and omg I flunked my 2007 chemistry block test paper hahahaaaa
okay I didn't fail it but I barely scraped a pass. I got 59/100 -_- I've never seen a 5 as the first digit on my chem paper before at all during my entire 2 years in Nanyang. this is horrifying and slightly demoralizing.
speaking of demoralizing, I realized last night that my name looks really depressing when it's spelt backwards.. YOJ GNIJ NIL! because there's a NIL and there's the NIJ part which bears an uncanny resemblance to NIL as well -_- I envy those with the surname lim! lim spelt backwards = MIL $$
and since we're on this topic, has anyone ever noticed that 'stressed' spelt backwards is 'DESSERTS'?!! HAHAHA man I'm damn slow, I was so amused when I found out yesterday. alright I realize that I'm jumping topics like crazy.. my paragraphs are so disorganized. this shows that my GP will be GG :D
and I'm hungry. I want food I want food I ate very little for lunch today. or did I eat at all O_O hmm. I shall take a break and eat something + watch youtube videos :D
oh and eeeek there's math mock block test 2 tomorrow and mr ng said it'll be harder :/ I shall go mug math later then!
I SEE EMAILLLLLLLLLLLLLL I shall go read it toodles XD
Labels: insane
Joy ♥