Popsicle.
Sunday, June 14, 2009, 11:30 PM
HAHA something damn hilarious happened just now.
I received this sms from melissa out of the blue and it didn't make sense because apparently she was replying to something I SENT and I didn't remember myself sending her anything, so she forwarded the sms she received from me and IT WAS ACTUALLY A MESSAGE I SENT ON 28MAY and her imba phone just chose to receive it the next month. hahahaha best phone ever, mel!!
omg I shall go and tweet about this, twitter is addictive.. and now I can even tweet from school! it's damn cool/fun/cool/fun/cool/fun because you can link your twitter account to your phone. omg I love twitter. it's my current obsession. apart from facebook, of course. speaking of which I haven't logged on at all today :O
TAAAAAAGS
moley: but I like carrie underwood :'(((( omg you're sixteen now omgomgomgomgomg.
alina: YAY kris allen hahaha! :D:D
hongying: oh D: my bad, sorry! haha. nevermind I'll visit you guys again soon! hopefully :/
sweet dreams, folks :D
I received this sms from melissa out of the blue and it didn't make sense because apparently she was replying to something I SENT and I didn't remember myself sending her anything, so she forwarded the sms she received from me and IT WAS ACTUALLY A MESSAGE I SENT ON 28MAY and her imba phone just chose to receive it the next month. hahahaha best phone ever, mel!!
omg I shall go and tweet about this, twitter is addictive.. and now I can even tweet from school! it's damn cool/fun/cool/fun/cool/fun because you can link your twitter account to your phone. omg I love twitter. it's my current obsession. apart from facebook, of course. speaking of which I haven't logged on at all today :O
TAAAAAAGS
moley: but I like carrie underwood :'(((( omg you're sixteen now omgomgomgomgomg.
alina: YAY kris allen hahaha! :D:D
hongying: oh D: my bad, sorry! haha. nevermind I'll visit you guys again soon! hopefully :/
sweet dreams, folks :D
Labels: imba
Joy ♥