I'm imba at peer-pressurizing people :D
Monday, June 15, 2009, 1:37 AM
HAHAHA this is laiweng (LOL pun) succumbing to peer pressure :D
(I have no idea why we were conversing in caps)
laiweng! says:
JOYY I ASK YOUU.
THE TWITTER NUMBER IS OVERSEAS IS IT ;O
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
yupyup so if you send txt msg to that number to update your twitter need 15cents
:D
laiweng! says:
wahhhhhhhhh.
HAHA THEN I DON'T WANT UPDATE ALR.
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
EEEEEEEEE
WANT LA
WANTTTT
:(
laiweng! says:
DON'T WANTTTT ):
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
EEEEE
WANT LA WANT LA!
i give you an apple!
laiweng! says:
ROFLLLL.
i'd rather you gimme the moooolah to twitterrrr.
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
NOOOO i give you a bird to twit twit :D
laiweng! says:
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
five diaooo faces
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
HAHA morse code
laiweng! says:
-.--.-
BYEEEEEEEEEE.
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
HAHA FINE BYEE *bish*
laiweng! says:
AND I SENT A SMS TO THAT NUMBER JUST NOW TO ACTIVATE THE PHONE -.-
dumbzzzz.
BAIIIIIIIII.
(I have no idea why we were conversing in caps)
laiweng! says:
JOYY I ASK YOUU.
THE TWITTER NUMBER IS OVERSEAS IS IT ;O
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
yupyup so if you send txt msg to that number to update your twitter need 15cents
:D
laiweng! says:
wahhhhhhhhh.
HAHA THEN I DON'T WANT UPDATE ALR.
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
EEEEEEEEE
WANT LA
WANTTTT
:(
laiweng! says:
DON'T WANTTTT ):
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
EEEEE
WANT LA WANT LA!
i give you an apple!
laiweng! says:
ROFLLLL.
i'd rather you gimme the moooolah to twitterrrr.
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
NOOOO i give you a bird to twit twit :D
laiweng! says:
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
five diaooo faces
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
HAHA morse code
laiweng! says:
-.--.-
BYEEEEEEEEEE.
joy is freezing into a popsicle again. *piak* says:
HAHA FINE BYEE *bish*
laiweng! says:
AND I SENT A SMS TO THAT NUMBER JUST NOW TO ACTIVATE THE PHONE -.-
dumbzzzz.
BAIIIIIIIII.
Labels: lame shit
Joy ♥