Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
P-O-O-H 
Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 1:28 PM
HAHA I just came back from extra math lesson at school and I'm waiting to shower so I shall spam msn convos!

you know last night I was LOL-ing over this website with pooh: http://www.snopes.com/travel/airline/seat29e.asp

because there was this sad passenger who wrote a hate mail describing vividly his/her emotional trauma after sitting next to the plane's lavatory during a flight and it was hilarious!! see see:

"All my senses are being tortured simultaneously. It's difficult to say what the worst part about sitting in 29E really is? Is it the stench of the sanutation fluid that's blown all over my body every 60 seconds when the door opens? Is it the whoosh of the constant flushing? Or is it the passengers asses that seem to fit in my personal space like a pornographic jig-saw puzzle?"

"Putting a seat here was a very bad idea. I just heard a man groan in there! This sucks!"

"I wonder if my clothing will retain the sanitizing odor . . . what about my hair! I feel like I'm bathing in a toilet bowl of blue liquid, and there is no man in a little boat to save me."
LOL this person's GP sure pass with flying crawling soaring and exploding colours.
haha seriously I was very entertained. but I was even more entertained by the disney character I was talking to-_-

POOH says:
*did you ever sit next to the toilet before ah
*what that guy says is super true leh! HAHAHA
*they butts were really shoved right in front of my face-.- i took a pen and poked one then pretended to be zzzing LOL

--

joy loves june holidays (((((: says:
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
*WHAT
*OMG
*YOU'RE THE BEST
*omg i'm going to post this.
POOH says:
*omg no
*HAHAHAHAHAH
*put me as anon if you do!
joy loves june holidays (((((: says:
*NO
*HAHAHA
*NOOOO
*okay fine i put POOH.
POOH says:
*actually whenever you post anything about me which totally devastates, warps and twists my reputation put me as anon
*but of course if you're praising me like saying how pretty i am everyday then you may put my name big big in your favorite color
*NOOO POOH CANNOT
*IT RUINS MY IMAGE
*put
*BEAUTYQUEEN.
*HAHAHA
*omg why am i so thickskin

(HAHA SO YOU'VE NOTICED)

--

joy loves june holidays (((((: says (10:44 PM):
*you take multiple ice ages to restart your comp!!!!!!! *hity*
POOH says:
*no hity mesa!
*MY INTERNET DIE
*SIAOSIAO ONE NEH.
*msn and everything else was ok
*but browsers just died.
*my computer has no more brows haha

.. -_-

and at the same time, licheng was like ECSTATIC over msn and zi-highing for no reason at all hahaha and it was only the FIRST official day of june hols! LOL licheng ah, I know your birthday's coming but sigh, don't die of zi-highing first!

mug hard for blocks, kids! ^^ yes I'll attempt to motivate all you peeps in every single post I write! so yup mug hard! then you can smile and be like:



:D:D:D:D the expression is like priceless HAHA and teehee he's so freaking adorable right (squishy fist!!!) yes yes yes I koped it from one of the facebook quizzes!

k done I shall go shower and have my lunch :)

Labels:

« back forward »