Summer 2009 is here.
Friday, May 29, 2009, 6:56 PM
HELLO I just came back from dinner! was watching 公主遇上王子 and omg 戴阳天 is DAMN CUTE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA -swoons-
anyhoo, decided to go to school today even though I woke up with a slight fever of 37.8 degrees. that's lower than the trigger point (38.1 degrees), so I'm safe! yay at least I'm quite certain that I'm not having swine flu now :D
the first few periods in school were horrible. and when I say horrible, I do mean horrible. I felt horrible. my nose and ears were blocked (trust me, it sucks not being able to breathe AND hear properly), I felt floaty, my body was aching all over and I was still slightly feverish. darn you stupid flu symptoms! I must've looked quite pale, so thanks everyone for your concern :) and also, my very very sincere apologies if I appeared extremely dao and dispirited.. I didn't want to but I just couldn't help it, it was so hard to even speak properly with both my nose and ears blocked. so I'm sorry, friends :/
SIGH. I think I only started feeling better after lunch. the food gave me the energy to smile and laugh and sing along to jean's guitar! so yup even though I sounded rather flu-ish, I still had a fun time during our song session. at least I could still SORT OF sing, and singing always cheers me up no matter how sick and tired I am!and after that I went for math lecture, GP (chingman the lucky duck got to miss GP because of harmoc!) and CT session feeling a lot more cheery.
watched performances from the acapella society for CT session and MAN they were damn good! especially the beatboxing and the harmonizing and the - well fine, everything HAHA so yup I enjoyed CT session because for once we weren't having boring briefings and stuff :D and I was also quite amused/entertained by the guys from 7G sitting behind us because it was seriously hilarious when they attempted to sing acapella and hit the high notes. I think jean and licheng were equally amused HAHA! laughed quite a bit during CT session so I was less depressed by my flu bug :)
and did I mention how many pieces of tissue I koped from everyone today?! ahhh honestly I think I'm a major cause of deforestation, I should be terribly ashamed of myself for that. I'm so sorry, I couldn't stop blowing my nose but I DID try to conserve tissue paper by tearing each one into like 4 pieces ok! but yup thanks everyone for the tissue supply, you're all very very kind :D
and finally, the much awaited june holidays aka SUMMER'09 is here! ^^ HOORAY I'm really really happy because I can finally take a short break. after which I'll begin my intense (hopefully) mugathon for blocks of course..
oh wellsers I shall go draw up my revision timetable now! have a fun and fruitful break my friendssssss!
and anyways, I'm still feeling rather sick and floaty and my nose and ears are still blocked. and my forehead feels warm. I shall sleep early tonight once again :)
ADIOS!
ps. the dustbin under my desk in my bedroom is literally overflowing with used tissue paper. meds meds I need meds! D:
edit:
OMG MY MATH GRADE ON ISP JUST DROPPED FROM B TO C. ok this is bad, this is very bad.
anyhoo, decided to go to school today even though I woke up with a slight fever of 37.8 degrees. that's lower than the trigger point (38.1 degrees), so I'm safe! yay at least I'm quite certain that I'm not having swine flu now :D
the first few periods in school were horrible. and when I say horrible, I do mean horrible. I felt horrible. my nose and ears were blocked (trust me, it sucks not being able to breathe AND hear properly), I felt floaty, my body was aching all over and I was still slightly feverish. darn you stupid flu symptoms! I must've looked quite pale, so thanks everyone for your concern :) and also, my very very sincere apologies if I appeared extremely dao and dispirited.. I didn't want to but I just couldn't help it, it was so hard to even speak properly with both my nose and ears blocked. so I'm sorry, friends :/
SIGH. I think I only started feeling better after lunch. the food gave me the energy to smile and laugh and sing along to jean's guitar! so yup even though I sounded rather flu-ish, I still had a fun time during our song session. at least I could still SORT OF sing, and singing always cheers me up no matter how sick and tired I am!and after that I went for math lecture, GP (chingman the lucky duck got to miss GP because of harmoc!) and CT session feeling a lot more cheery.
watched performances from the acapella society for CT session and MAN they were damn good! especially the beatboxing and the harmonizing and the - well fine, everything HAHA so yup I enjoyed CT session because for once we weren't having boring briefings and stuff :D and I was also quite amused/entertained by the guys from 7G sitting behind us because it was seriously hilarious when they attempted to sing acapella and hit the high notes. I think jean and licheng were equally amused HAHA! laughed quite a bit during CT session so I was less depressed by my flu bug :)
and did I mention how many pieces of tissue I koped from everyone today?! ahhh honestly I think I'm a major cause of deforestation, I should be terribly ashamed of myself for that. I'm so sorry, I couldn't stop blowing my nose but I DID try to conserve tissue paper by tearing each one into like 4 pieces ok! but yup thanks everyone for the tissue supply, you're all very very kind :D
and finally, the much awaited june holidays aka SUMMER'09 is here! ^^ HOORAY I'm really really happy because I can finally take a short break. after which I'll begin my intense (hopefully) mugathon for blocks of course..
oh wellsers I shall go draw up my revision timetable now! have a fun and fruitful break my friendssssss!
and anyways, I'm still feeling rather sick and floaty and my nose and ears are still blocked. and my forehead feels warm. I shall sleep early tonight once again :)
ADIOS!
ps. the dustbin under my desk in my bedroom is literally overflowing with used tissue paper. meds meds I need meds! D:
edit:
OMG MY MATH GRADE ON ISP JUST DROPPED FROM B TO C. ok this is bad, this is very bad.
Labels: still sick
Joy ♥