Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Happy Daddys Day/Go the Distance 
Sunday, June 21, 2009, 6:26 PM
first of all,

Happy Father's Day! Love you daddy ♥ :D!

next, shall reply TAAAGS :)

laiweng: HAHA :D

melissa: I have no idea how a tutukueh tastes like O_O MOEDOWN?! oh hey I like that song it's so catchy :) and !!! pooh is your long lost cuzzie -_-

hongying: O_O! nah I'm not funny, people just laugh at me ._. I say your current sec 4 seniors are way funnier than I am :D

--

alright. now that those are out of the way.. TODAY, I felt damn stressed and I ranted like a crazy person in the journal that came to life so I feel much better now :) haha. there're just certain things I say there that I can never say here. anyways think I sounded like someone in need of urgent medical attention due to major depression or something.

oh wellsers. omg math mock block test 1 tomorrow! will be in school from 9 in the morning to 4:30. actually, I'll be staying later than that because I have math consultation. sighzxz one whole day is gone :( but it's kay! it's good practice for the real thing :) I'll have to sleep early tonight though. aiming to be in bed by 11pm!

I'vebeensleepingpast1ameverydayforthepastweekshhhparentsdon'tknow. haha.

and gosh I have to start on my eom soon. anyone not planning to do it before blocks?!?!?! D:

by the waywayway, Lucas Grabeel's song inspires me lots!
Go the Distance.

I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a hero's welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

I'll be there someday
I can go the distance
I will find my way
If I can be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
When I go the distance
I'll be right where I belong

Down an unkown road
To embrace my fate

Though the road may wander
It will lead me to you
And a 1000 years
Would be worth the wait
It may take a lifetime
But somehow I'll see it through
And I wont look back
I can go the distance

I will stay on track
No I won't accept defeat
It's an uphill slope
But I won't lose hope
Til I go the distance
And my journey is complete

But to look beyond the glory
Is the hardest part
For a hero's strength is measured by his heart
Like a shooting star
I can go the distance

I will search the world
I will face its harms
I don't care how far
I can go the distance
Till I find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms

I will search the world
I will face its harms
Till I find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms.

I need to make the most out of my june holidays.. or what's left of it. and I'm going to try.

one week. hang in there joy.

Labels: ,

« back forward »