Everybody needs a little poison ivy
Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:13 PM
I like Jobro's new album :D
anyways, the stupidest thing I've written in a while:
"Sister chromatids are no longer genetically identically."
hehe Night at the Museum 2 was funny! love the ending. love Ben Stiller :D
bought a pair of school shoes after movie+dinner. it's purple. I realize that I'm developing a liking for the colour purple O_O even my desktop wallpaper is changed to something purple! and now I officially own two pairs of school shoes that are purple. stop calling me gay D: purple is a rather nice colour actually HAHA
I'm in the mood to splurge!!!!!! -eyes brown/black elle bag-
anyways, the stupidest thing I've written in a while:
"Sister chromatids are no longer genetically identically."
hehe Night at the Museum 2 was funny! love the ending. love Ben Stiller :D
bought a pair of school shoes after movie+dinner. it's purple. I realize that I'm developing a liking for the colour purple O_O even my desktop wallpaper is changed to something purple! and now I officially own two pairs of school shoes that are purple. stop calling me gay D: purple is a rather nice colour actually HAHA
I'm in the mood to splurge!!!!!! -eyes brown/black elle bag-
Joy ♥