State of frenzy.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 6:44 PM
Muscle ache from yesterday's badminton, making my headache even worse. I'm feeling sleepy already. I've been yawning non stop for the past few hours.
life isn't good. Chem Alternative Assessment Research, Final PI and Econs tutorial 8 page 12 Essay Plan due tomorrow. Not forgetting the GPP OP tomorrow as well.
I need to prepare and get all of them done in one day. all in one day. no, scrap that, there isn't even a day left. I need to get them done within the next few hours if I don't want to burn dawn oil again.
I think I need to scream. 24 hours just isn't enough at all.
life isn't good. Chem Alternative Assessment Research, Final PI and Econs tutorial 8 page 12 Essay Plan due tomorrow. Not forgetting the GPP OP tomorrow as well.
I need to prepare and get all of them done in one day. all in one day. no, scrap that, there isn't even a day left. I need to get them done within the next few hours if I don't want to burn dawn oil again.
I think I need to scream. 24 hours just isn't enough at all.
I need to sleep.
and I need a break more than anything.
Labels: stressed
Joy ♥