I ain't got no sob story to write.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 6:08 PM
HEY PEEPS! haha I don't usually use the word "peeps" but I'm quite obsessed with it lately for some bizarre unfathomable reason D:
anyways I waited hours and hours and hourssss last night for isp to cough up my sabbatical enrolment result, and I only found out what I got enrolled in today! so I sprinted home happily and eagerly and then, I got disappointed. NO. GUITAR/DRUMS!!!! :( and the name of the sabbatical that was staring back at me from the computer screen was "511 - 1 Day: Inline Skating Level 1 & 2". my second choice! well I was seriously quite disappointed. I really really really really REALLY wanted guitar :/ lucky licheng (seee alliteration no wonder she got in!) got in! ahhh. licheng! teach me after you learn the stuff :D anyways, I'm quite happy about my sabbatical now because I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE HAHAHAHA MELISSA ONG!!! :D:D:D
and I just realized that inline skating is a 1 Day sabbatical. great. that means I've got to sign up for another 1 Day one for the second day. which means that I may end up becoming a loner again if I don't know anyone in the second sabbatical :( omg my mood is going on a rollercoaster ride! at first I was sooo disappointed because I thought I didn't know anyone there, then I got sooo happy when melissa got into inline skating too and now, I'm getting all apprehensive about day 2 :/
okay joy thou shalt not think so much and thou shalt be a good girl and go work on your PI soon and perhaps get started with the chem alternative assessment pairwork thingy too. there's a million things due on thursday and I think I'm turning more insane than ever.. but I still look forward to friday. it'll be a good and productive break for me! I promise I'll make good use of that day and try my best to catch up with all my homework and lecture notes (trust me, I've been having major indigestions and many many sleepless nights because of those things) (okay maybe not the sleepless nights part) (and the indigestion part too) (well, not in the literal sense anyways) so yuuuuup!
and I'm still contemplating whether or not to go for the JTS this friday. I missed STJ once and I really don't want to miss the JTS again this time.. but why this friday WHY!! I'd definitely go if they put it in the june holidays! but rawr I can barely breathe already, because of all the homework and deadlines! and not to mention my PIANO EXAM PIECES. omg they seriously suck milk bottles now, to put it very blatantly. I didn't touch my piano for an entire week and last sunday, when I was sitting next to my piano teacher, I was too disgusted by and ashamed of my own standards to even look at her properly! my fingers tripped over a lot of keys and I'm proud to announce that I'm STILL in the process of mastering the last exam piece :) and I've been working on it (along with the other 2 pieces) for hmm. 4 months plus? since the start of this year. ARGH I can just slap myself to death now my goshhhhhhhhhhh!!
OHOHOH and highlight of the day! PEEEEEEEEE! hahaha no not pee, P.E.! omg I love today's PE. jean licheng and I brought our badminton racketsss!! haha and we played a lot a lot a lot. and it was incredibly fun! I love badminton :D :D :D initially I just wanted to play with jean, then more and more people (chingman, benny, dingjie, hongguang and zeke) joined in and we played one-to-ones, two-to-ones, two-to-twos and even THREE-to-ones. hilarious! it was intense and really fun and yet really really hilarious. "COCONUT TREEE~" HAHAHAHAHA super gay! okay okay inside joke. I love badminton!!! I love playing with those peeps, (and jeaaaan omg especially jean because our standards are similar! :D) so I shall bring my racket again next week :D
by the way did I mention how badly I screwed up my chem lecture test this monday?! I DID mug over the weekends, I promise I did! but nothing came to me during the test! mentalblock, blankout, BLACKOUT - whatever you call that. please don't let me fail this, I've been failing a lot of things already :( I hate this. and the best part is that.. a lot of people in my class are not even half as mugger as the rest of the hwachong population and YET they manage to get awesome grades for tests and everything! they're the pro and genius people, I so do not belong here. I feel rather overwhelmed by this actually. because I know that I have to work REALLY hard in order to do well, in order to just improve by perhaps a mark or two (sounds like I'm a material with heat capacity here -.- ), and the rest of the people in my CT, they're truly intelligent. maybe some of them DO work very hard behind the scenes, but I know there's a handful of genuinely smart smartasses around.. SIGH.
you know, I was so looking forward to JC when I was in nanyang last year and NOW that I'm finally here, I'M BARELY COPING. the deadlines, the tutorials, the in-class assignments, the lecture tests, the rigour, the rushing-PI-till-dawn experiences (yes most of us are way past the "midnight" stage already), and the MUGGING AURA all around hwachong! I forgot where I heard/saw this from, but someone ever made a comment like this: "back in nanyang, if you mug, you're the weird one. in hwachong, if you DON'T MUG, YOU'RE THE WEIRD ONE." how true indeed. and to think I was still complaining about how hiong nanyang was back in my sec 3 and 4 days.. now I realize that in fact nanyang pales a lot in comparison in terms of the hiong-ness. which has its pros and cons too. I guess there's this adaptation phase/transition stage thingy for everyone when we advance from our secondary school to JC, and I'm just one of the very few unlucky ones who are still stuck in there.
oh wells, I just hope that I won't fail my promos. I hope I'll work hard, like how I did for last year's eoys. but there's no use just sitting here and hoping everyday right. so I'll get my lazy ass off the computer chair and go have dinner now and come back after that to start on my PI.
:))))))))))))))))))
--
OH and
TAAAAAGS! some of them are super duper overdue I'm so sorry!
chingman: HAHA yes he said once his entire fb homepage was flooded with feeds about the millions of fb quizzes I did :O guess I'll have to be more careful now! haha role model ching! :D
deborah: HAHAHA congrats to you too :D yea I don't care, we weren't involved in the actual SYFs but still there's no harm in congratulating each other! yay I love my juniors. NYCO! :D and yes I hate chem too. I never hated chem before. until I came to JC.
DJTAN: haha yupyup! :D
melissa: HI DIDI hahaha oh I just realized that too -.- okay I shall keep the one under CCKPS and remove the other one! and omg tell me why I like bond! nono. as in. tell me why you THINK I like bond :D why do you sound so suspicious..
sooo: haha it's getting better now but eh no I don't find them hard, I just find them "f a s c i n a t i n g"!
Yingx2: hey! haha no of course not, thanks for visiting :D
beef: hahaha aw thanks :D jiayou too!!
(豆)花 aka xy: <3 <3 <3 NYCOYQP <3 <3 <3 ! this is so gay but WOOOO
anyways I waited hours and hours and hourssss last night for isp to cough up my sabbatical enrolment result, and I only found out what I got enrolled in today! so I sprinted home happily and eagerly and then, I got disappointed. NO. GUITAR/DRUMS!!!! :( and the name of the sabbatical that was staring back at me from the computer screen was "511 - 1 Day: Inline Skating Level 1 & 2". my second choice! well I was seriously quite disappointed. I really really really really REALLY wanted guitar :/ lucky licheng (seee alliteration no wonder she got in!) got in! ahhh. licheng! teach me after you learn the stuff :D anyways, I'm quite happy about my sabbatical now because I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE HAHAHAHA MELISSA ONG!!! :D:D:D
and I just realized that inline skating is a 1 Day sabbatical. great. that means I've got to sign up for another 1 Day one for the second day. which means that I may end up becoming a loner again if I don't know anyone in the second sabbatical :( omg my mood is going on a rollercoaster ride! at first I was sooo disappointed because I thought I didn't know anyone there, then I got sooo happy when melissa got into inline skating too and now, I'm getting all apprehensive about day 2 :/
okay joy thou shalt not think so much and thou shalt be a good girl and go work on your PI soon and perhaps get started with the chem alternative assessment pairwork thingy too. there's a million things due on thursday and I think I'm turning more insane than ever.. but I still look forward to friday. it'll be a good and productive break for me! I promise I'll make good use of that day and try my best to catch up with all my homework and lecture notes (trust me, I've been having major indigestions and many many sleepless nights because of those things) (okay maybe not the sleepless nights part) (and the indigestion part too) (well, not in the literal sense anyways) so yuuuuup!
and I'm still contemplating whether or not to go for the JTS this friday. I missed STJ once and I really don't want to miss the JTS again this time.. but why this friday WHY!! I'd definitely go if they put it in the june holidays! but rawr I can barely breathe already, because of all the homework and deadlines! and not to mention my PIANO EXAM PIECES. omg they seriously suck milk bottles now, to put it very blatantly. I didn't touch my piano for an entire week and last sunday, when I was sitting next to my piano teacher, I was too disgusted by and ashamed of my own standards to even look at her properly! my fingers tripped over a lot of keys and I'm proud to announce that I'm STILL in the process of mastering the last exam piece :) and I've been working on it (along with the other 2 pieces) for hmm. 4 months plus? since the start of this year. ARGH I can just slap myself to death now my goshhhhhhhhhhh!!
OHOHOH and highlight of the day! PEEEEEEEEE! hahaha no not pee, P.E.! omg I love today's PE. jean licheng and I brought our badminton racketsss!! haha and we played a lot a lot a lot. and it was incredibly fun! I love badminton :D :D :D initially I just wanted to play with jean, then more and more people (chingman, benny, dingjie, hongguang and zeke) joined in and we played one-to-ones, two-to-ones, two-to-twos and even THREE-to-ones. hilarious! it was intense and really fun and yet really really hilarious. "COCONUT TREEE~" HAHAHAHAHA super gay! okay okay inside joke. I love badminton!!! I love playing with those peeps, (and jeaaaan omg especially jean because our standards are similar! :D) so I shall bring my racket again next week :D
by the way did I mention how badly I screwed up my chem lecture test this monday?! I DID mug over the weekends, I promise I did! but nothing came to me during the test! mentalblock, blankout, BLACKOUT - whatever you call that. please don't let me fail this, I've been failing a lot of things already :( I hate this. and the best part is that.. a lot of people in my class are not even half as mugger as the rest of the hwachong population and YET they manage to get awesome grades for tests and everything! they're the pro and genius people, I so do not belong here. I feel rather overwhelmed by this actually. because I know that I have to work REALLY hard in order to do well, in order to just improve by perhaps a mark or two (sounds like I'm a material with heat capacity here -.- ), and the rest of the people in my CT, they're truly intelligent. maybe some of them DO work very hard behind the scenes, but I know there's a handful of genuinely smart smartasses around.. SIGH.
you know, I was so looking forward to JC when I was in nanyang last year and NOW that I'm finally here, I'M BARELY COPING. the deadlines, the tutorials, the in-class assignments, the lecture tests, the rigour, the rushing-PI-till-dawn experiences (yes most of us are way past the "midnight" stage already), and the MUGGING AURA all around hwachong! I forgot where I heard/saw this from, but someone ever made a comment like this: "back in nanyang, if you mug, you're the weird one. in hwachong, if you DON'T MUG, YOU'RE THE WEIRD ONE." how true indeed. and to think I was still complaining about how hiong nanyang was back in my sec 3 and 4 days.. now I realize that in fact nanyang pales a lot in comparison in terms of the hiong-ness. which has its pros and cons too. I guess there's this adaptation phase/transition stage thingy for everyone when we advance from our secondary school to JC, and I'm just one of the very few unlucky ones who are still stuck in there.
oh wells, I just hope that I won't fail my promos. I hope I'll work hard, like how I did for last year's eoys. but there's no use just sitting here and hoping everyday right. so I'll get my lazy ass off the computer chair and go have dinner now and come back after that to start on my PI.
:))))))))))))))))))
--
OH and
TAAAAAGS! some of them are super duper overdue I'm so sorry!
chingman: HAHA yes he said once his entire fb homepage was flooded with feeds about the millions of fb quizzes I did :O guess I'll have to be more careful now! haha role model ching! :D
deborah: HAHAHA congrats to you too :D yea I don't care, we weren't involved in the actual SYFs but still there's no harm in congratulating each other! yay I love my juniors. NYCO! :D and yes I hate chem too. I never hated chem before. until I came to JC.
DJTAN: haha yupyup! :D
melissa: HI DIDI hahaha oh I just realized that too -.- okay I shall keep the one under CCKPS and remove the other one! and omg tell me why I like bond! nono. as in. tell me why you THINK I like bond :D why do you sound so suspicious..
sooo: haha it's getting better now but eh no I don't find them hard, I just find them "f a s c i n a t i n g"!
Yingx2: hey! haha no of course not, thanks for visiting :D
beef: hahaha aw thanks :D jiayou too!!
(豆)花 aka xy: <3 <3 <3 NYCOYQP <3 <3 <3 ! this is so gay but WOOOO
Labels: not coping
Joy ♥