Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Pretty pretty bubbles :) 
Thursday, April 02, 2009, 6:37 PM
hellowello! today was an interesting day.

morning we had the councils campaigning thing! so we got to miss lessons all the way till 11am. but our class had break until 12pm, so we were lucky :D anyways, the campaign videos were all entertaining! except the first few. really really funny :D but the auditorium was freezing cold and jean and I ended up becoming siamese twins again O_O anyways, benny's group was the last, and I remember licheng and I were screaming and cheering really loudly for him. but he forgot to say his class! we were waiting for him to say something like "I'm Benny, and I'm from 09S7F!" then we'll start screaming or something. but the only thing he remembered to say was "I'm Benny, I'm 17, and I'm single." HAHA like what the! but we still cheered a lot for him of course!

after that most of us went to the high school canteen to eat our lunch.. the western food queue was so long and it took forever for us to get our food :/ anyways, we had an interesting gossip session over the canteen table while we ate. nyahaha and this time it was cough cough and cough cough. haha it was so amusing to tease them and watch them go "O_O!?" HAHA! then we went back to the class bench and attempted to mug for the math assignment on graphing techniques.

PW was quite slack. some librarian gave us this presentation on how to do research on the internet, and he taught us some cool tips and tricks :D though I already knew most of them.. and this was the first time that I actually paid so much attention to PW talks and stayed focused for that one full hour. it was an interesting presentation haha! goody.

anyways, I was basically in a pretty good mood before the math assignment.. and after that my mood meter totally plunged, I tell you. haha. because I flunked my math assignment REALLY badly. I didn't even do much for the first 2 questions - I only drew the stupid asymptotes and then I blanked out and didn't know what to do. for question 3, everything was fine until we had to sketch the circles, because last minute (after I finished sketching almost EVERYTHING) I realized that I got my stupid radius wrong! and so I hurried to change my value of c, and continued sketching the graphs WITHOUT CHANGING MY PREVIOUS GRAPHS! wth! wthwthwth I actually forgot to re-sketch the graphs after I corrected my radius! omg joy you're the most idiotic person on earth. throughout the entire assignment I was panicking and I blanked out like ten thousand times and I think I said "shit" really loudly when I found the radius mistake. omg. I totally screwed the assignment, no joke. I'm currently only confident about getting 3 marks. that's remarkable, no? yeah. I was so frustrated with myself when mr ng said "time's up" that I threw my calculator aside -.- so that was the end of official lessons. but we had bio make-up practical at 3:30pm, so we had lots of free time between 2 to 3:30pm.

anyways I became really moody after the math lesson and I was constantly having this depressed look on my face and I seriously felt like ramming my head into one of the many pillars in hwachong until I pass out and foam at my mouth. :( sigh, oh wellsers thanks chingman for trying to cheer me up by wanting to treat me to icecream (I got two scoops of this strawberry thing + cookies and cream for $1.50 in the end :D) and sorry for being such a "walking paradox" :( haha! ice cream did cheer me up a little, but what cheered me up the most was BLOWING BUBBLES WITH LICHENG!! hahaha. stole 2 bubble thingies from some random class bench. initially we blew bubbles near our class bench, then we started moving further and further away, and we ended up blowing bubbles literally in the middle of the central plaza O_O HAHA and we were doing stupid things like trying to catch the bubbles with the.. thing you blow the bubbles through, and we screamed and screamed when the huge bubbles burst on the ground. I think we blew bubbles for a long long long time like two stupid little kids, but who cares! it's called reliving your childhood :) haha. then we went back to the class bench to blow even MORE bubbles after realizing that we've drifted too far away from the rest of the class. you have no idea how many bubbles we ate by accident hahaha because they kept popping into our faces! I guess finishing one bottle of the solution thingy will be equivalent to DRINKING that entire bottle O_O gulps.

took a break from blowing bubbles, started singing 没有如果 with licheng, then started blowing bubbles AGAIN when we saw wenwei and hongguang blowing because we couldn't resist the temptation :D after awhile benny, gaotian and dingjie joined in, and everyone started blowing bubbles and tried to catch each other's bubbles. well, dingjie was kind of trying to pop everyone's bubbles O_O wenwei on the other hand was so engaged in trying to catch as many bubbles as possible :D and after awhile everyone started flapping their arms to keep the bubbles afloat because we didn't want them to burst and it looked really hilarious :D I became super duper happy and completely forgot how badly I did for the math assignment. so this "activity" carried on for like almost half and hour and everyone was reluctant to leave for bio practical in the end hahaha!

bio prac was alright, just lots and lots of drawing. chingman and I ended up being the last two to finish. haha! I have no idea why but I tend to become a really really slow slowpoke when it comes to doing bio practicals. ever since sec 3! and especially when we're required to DRAW things and calculate the magnifications and stuff. I guess I'm a perfectionist when it comes to drawing so I'll spend a lot of time trying to make my drawings look nice, even though it's just drawing some random plant/animal specimen most of the time. and it's not like my drawings are super nice either, so it's kind of pointless actually -.- HAHA. ok so I went home after that and here I am!

so yup basically, my mood went on a rollercoaster ride today. it started out at a maximum point and approached the y = 0 asymptote during and after the math assignment. after blowing the bubbles, the graph started approaching infinity once again :D

I HEART BLOWING BUBBLES :D omg I really do. :) yay.

and omg I've a ton of homework to complete by tomorrow. there's an econs essay due tomorrow and I've to study for lipids quiz as well! omg. but there's lumos tomorrow night to look forward to 'cause our dearest OGL sherry lim will be singing! yay :)

okay I'm getting off the comp now. toodles!

Labels:

« back forward »