Friday: Bubbles, OG and Lumos!
Saturday, April 04, 2009, 11:34 AM
shall blog in point form again because I'm feeling lazy :D
1. someone's DAYS balloon floated away during flagraising, and it was so amusing to see that the students were actually more interested in watching the balloon rise than watching the flag raise. haha!
2. bio lecture in the morning was crazy D: because we were sitting behind benny and dingjie and they had a balloon and they started sticking stupid post-its on the balloon! and I was like panicking! ahhh! I mean it was so scary okay, what if other people saw the words?! RAWR and after I removed all the post-its they started WRITING ON the balloons. sigh I'm so disappointed in the both of you *shakes head*
3. after econs tutorial, dingjie started inhaling helium gas from the balloons LOL AND HE REALLY SOUNDED SUPER HIGH-PITCHED WHEN HE SPOKE AFTER THAT :O it was amazing hahaha I'm not sure if it was real though, some people told me that other people from other classes were inhaling helium as well and faking their high-pitched voices. hmm but it was still entertaining..
4. spent the rest of the first break being mugger with licheng chingman and benny. lipids lipids lipids woo! then random people like gaotian and kenneth soo came to crash our mugging group and everyone started blowing bubbles O_O wth wth wth hahahaha we got super distracted I tell you! dingjie and the rest started making sick comments so licheng and I escaped and went to sit by the railings like what we did last time, and benny went to emo with his notes by the steps leading to the field. haha! and after awhile, gaotian and kenneth soo appeared AGAIN so licheng and I moved back to the class bench to mug, and they followed us back -.- RAWR but it's alright, the lipids topic isn't that hard and the quiz was actually quite alright :) but I got the first MCQ question wrong though. daaaaarn :/
5. after the quiz, mr ngoh told us ANOTHER ghost story :O but surprisingly this one wasn't as scary as the one he told us last week (bangkit ghost!!) so I survived!
6. rushed to the canteen to have a quick lunch with licheng because we were eager to blow bubbles :D haha and after awhile wenwei gaotian and dingjie joined us and all of us couldn't stop blowing bubbles! it's really really pretty when you see soooo many bubbles floating around :D haha. we attempted to combine everything together to form one big bubble, but all our efforts were to no avail D: BIG sigh. spammed bubbles all over the place, then licheng's ogmate came over and there was this mini gossip session? but it was about people I don't really know very well so I just stuck to blowing bubbles :) haha!
7. CT session was torturous because dingjie was sitting next to me and licheng and I had to endure the entire CT session listening to him talk about interesting chemical explosions O_O and he started to dismantle his phone, as usual. OH and quote of the day - "you have placed your center of mass on my little toe." LOL because I stepped on his toe by accident. is it really that hard to just say "you stepped on my toe"!?!? now I'm starting to wonder if all the students from 4L'08 speak in this fashion. licheng was equally amused and horrified by his language HAHA
8. went to gleneagles after that. had a half an hour long conversation with the nurse there. apparently her son's a J2 student in hwachong too! and she's really troubled because her son isn't doing very well at the moment so I recommended her to mr tan's tuition centre :D and I felt really good after that because I helped someone. she was so happy! yay, 助人为快乐之本 :D
9. went back to school, did some math, and went for the Lumos concert with 10 of my ogmates :) we were too late so we couldn't get good seats at the front, and we had to sit really really far back in the end. but it was alright, at least we could see what was going on! the concert was quite okay, but at some points in time I did feel like dozing off. especially because there was a living dead right beside me. sandy png literally had this (*_*) expression on her face the whole time. at least sylvie was rather awake! she was spamming mopiko on her legs because she had sandfly bites :/ anyways I was quite awake during the first few items, because I knew all the songs. like The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne, That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings, Wannabe by The Spice Girls, Circus by Britney Spears etc. after that it became a little sian. haha. the NJC Western Dance item was nice though :D
10. went under the audi during intermission to visit sherry before her performance (which was the second last item) and gave her the "SHELLY (sherry-.-) JIAYOU" balloon from junde!
11. before her item, we agreed to stand up and scream "SHERRY! OG25 LOVES YOU!" really loudly and got yizhuang to run up the stage to give sherry the bouquet of sunflowers sylvie bought from beauty world. in the end, yizhuang did run up, but we didn't scream anything because for some reason everyone was like O_O stoned. SIGHHHHHH haha I KNEW it would end up becoming like this, because it was already rather late and everyone was in this semi-conscious state, including myself. hahaha. but the concert was generally quite alright! I mean people were cheering and screaming. and they said funny stuff but that's not the point haha. the 8 bucks wasn't wasted, because we still got the hear our dearest OGL sing. and she was damn good :) especially when she sang Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. :D
12. after the concert was FINALLY over, we went back to my classbench because we left all our belongings their before the concert. stoned around for a little, talked crap, waited for people to come, then set off for KAP to get our supper, because most of us didn't eat dinner and glenn the little chick/chicken little wanted food intake very badly! then howard came and he was really high. I think he forgot to take his medicines HAHA. sandy was tired so she went home. sandy png don't be such an emo nemo! hope you're feeling better now :)
13. the bus ride was.. interesting, because howard and shaun were being really really really really gay! they were imitating ipman's honkie accents, and they were talking about demand elasticity in this super funny voice LOL! come to think of it, they sounded like dingjie when he inhaled helium. anyways, I couldn't stop laughing -.- I think howard will make a good econs lecturer! seriously the entire student body will be roaring with laughter! :O
14. the queue in KAP was bloody long even though it was already like 10:40pm. finally found some seats after we bought our food, so we divided into two tables. our table was quite dead at first so everyone was like stoning and munching their food in silence. then we decided to break the silence and started playing truth or truth and gossiped a little. everyone left at 11:17pm and dad came straight to KAP after having his dinner (he ate outside with other people) and drove me home!
15. went home, bathed, plonked down on the bed and zzzzzzzed.
I realize that my post is getting long O_O!
this is bad. I'm procrastinating again! I shall aim to complete the following over the weekends:
- Chem online test on ISP
- PW PI draft
- Mug for Econs Test (Monday!)
- Math Tutorial 3
- Proteins Tutorial
- PIANO
TAAAGS!
DJTAN: well I had my revenge by "putting my center of mass on your little toe"! and no that wasn't even a "cheer-up" high-five! tsh. anw yes I know my blog songs are catchy and nice :D
chingman: I LOVE BUBBLES :D haha yea and my ogmate is in that bubbles group! yay I love the bubbles. yes it's really really successful! why don't you join us next time when we blow bubbles :)
beef: hahaha it's okay, there're still plenty of other chances :) and thanks! lipids was expectedly alright, because lots of people told us that it was really easy. haha! and I don't mind "bubbly" birthday presents! :D
deborah: I BET YOU CAN'T :D wanna bet wanna bet? seriously I love blowing bubbles. it's like reliving my childhood! woo!
okay. I shall start on the online test NAO! toodleloos.
1. someone's DAYS balloon floated away during flagraising, and it was so amusing to see that the students were actually more interested in watching the balloon rise than watching the flag raise. haha!
2. bio lecture in the morning was crazy D: because we were sitting behind benny and dingjie and they had a balloon and they started sticking stupid post-its on the balloon! and I was like panicking! ahhh! I mean it was so scary okay, what if other people saw the words?! RAWR and after I removed all the post-its they started WRITING ON the balloons. sigh I'm so disappointed in the both of you *shakes head*
3. after econs tutorial, dingjie started inhaling helium gas from the balloons LOL AND HE REALLY SOUNDED SUPER HIGH-PITCHED WHEN HE SPOKE AFTER THAT :O it was amazing hahaha I'm not sure if it was real though, some people told me that other people from other classes were inhaling helium as well and faking their high-pitched voices. hmm but it was still entertaining..
4. spent the rest of the first break being mugger with licheng chingman and benny. lipids lipids lipids woo! then random people like gaotian and kenneth soo came to crash our mugging group and everyone started blowing bubbles O_O wth wth wth hahahaha we got super distracted I tell you! dingjie and the rest started making sick comments so licheng and I escaped and went to sit by the railings like what we did last time, and benny went to emo with his notes by the steps leading to the field. haha! and after awhile, gaotian and kenneth soo appeared AGAIN so licheng and I moved back to the class bench to mug, and they followed us back -.- RAWR but it's alright, the lipids topic isn't that hard and the quiz was actually quite alright :) but I got the first MCQ question wrong though. daaaaarn :/
5. after the quiz, mr ngoh told us ANOTHER ghost story :O but surprisingly this one wasn't as scary as the one he told us last week (bangkit ghost!!) so I survived!
6. rushed to the canteen to have a quick lunch with licheng because we were eager to blow bubbles :D haha and after awhile wenwei gaotian and dingjie joined us and all of us couldn't stop blowing bubbles! it's really really pretty when you see soooo many bubbles floating around :D haha. we attempted to combine everything together to form one big bubble, but all our efforts were to no avail D: BIG sigh. spammed bubbles all over the place, then licheng's ogmate came over and there was this mini gossip session? but it was about people I don't really know very well so I just stuck to blowing bubbles :) haha!
7. CT session was torturous because dingjie was sitting next to me and licheng and I had to endure the entire CT session listening to him talk about interesting chemical explosions O_O and he started to dismantle his phone, as usual. OH and quote of the day - "you have placed your center of mass on my little toe." LOL because I stepped on his toe by accident. is it really that hard to just say "you stepped on my toe"!?!? now I'm starting to wonder if all the students from 4L'08 speak in this fashion. licheng was equally amused and horrified by his language HAHA
8. went to gleneagles after that. had a half an hour long conversation with the nurse there. apparently her son's a J2 student in hwachong too! and she's really troubled because her son isn't doing very well at the moment so I recommended her to mr tan's tuition centre :D and I felt really good after that because I helped someone. she was so happy! yay, 助人为快乐之本 :D
9. went back to school, did some math, and went for the Lumos concert with 10 of my ogmates :) we were too late so we couldn't get good seats at the front, and we had to sit really really far back in the end. but it was alright, at least we could see what was going on! the concert was quite okay, but at some points in time I did feel like dozing off. especially because there was a living dead right beside me. sandy png literally had this (*_*) expression on her face the whole time. at least sylvie was rather awake! she was spamming mopiko on her legs because she had sandfly bites :/ anyways I was quite awake during the first few items, because I knew all the songs. like The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne, That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings, Wannabe by The Spice Girls, Circus by Britney Spears etc. after that it became a little sian. haha. the NJC Western Dance item was nice though :D
10. went under the audi during intermission to visit sherry before her performance (which was the second last item) and gave her the "SHELLY (sherry-.-) JIAYOU" balloon from junde!
11. before her item, we agreed to stand up and scream "SHERRY! OG25 LOVES YOU!" really loudly and got yizhuang to run up the stage to give sherry the bouquet of sunflowers sylvie bought from beauty world. in the end, yizhuang did run up, but we didn't scream anything because for some reason everyone was like O_O stoned. SIGHHHHHH haha I KNEW it would end up becoming like this, because it was already rather late and everyone was in this semi-conscious state, including myself. hahaha. but the concert was generally quite alright! I mean people were cheering and screaming. and they said funny stuff but that's not the point haha. the 8 bucks wasn't wasted, because we still got the hear our dearest OGL sing. and she was damn good :) especially when she sang Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. :D
12. after the concert was FINALLY over, we went back to my classbench because we left all our belongings their before the concert. stoned around for a little, talked crap, waited for people to come, then set off for KAP to get our supper, because most of us didn't eat dinner and glenn the little chick/chicken little wanted food intake very badly! then howard came and he was really high. I think he forgot to take his medicines HAHA. sandy was tired so she went home. sandy png don't be such an emo nemo! hope you're feeling better now :)
13. the bus ride was.. interesting, because howard and shaun were being really really really really gay! they were imitating ipman's honkie accents, and they were talking about demand elasticity in this super funny voice LOL! come to think of it, they sounded like dingjie when he inhaled helium. anyways, I couldn't stop laughing -.- I think howard will make a good econs lecturer! seriously the entire student body will be roaring with laughter! :O
14. the queue in KAP was bloody long even though it was already like 10:40pm. finally found some seats after we bought our food, so we divided into two tables. our table was quite dead at first so everyone was like stoning and munching their food in silence. then we decided to break the silence and started playing truth or truth and gossiped a little. everyone left at 11:17pm and dad came straight to KAP after having his dinner (he ate outside with other people) and drove me home!
15. went home, bathed, plonked down on the bed and zzzzzzzed.
I realize that my post is getting long O_O!
this is bad. I'm procrastinating again! I shall aim to complete the following over the weekends:
- Chem online test on ISP
- PW PI draft
- Mug for Econs Test (Monday!)
- Math Tutorial 3
- Proteins Tutorial
- PIANO
TAAAGS!
DJTAN: well I had my revenge by "putting my center of mass on your little toe"! and no that wasn't even a "cheer-up" high-five! tsh. anw yes I know my blog songs are catchy and nice :D
chingman: I LOVE BUBBLES :D haha yea and my ogmate is in that bubbles group! yay I love the bubbles. yes it's really really successful! why don't you join us next time when we blow bubbles :)
beef: hahaha it's okay, there're still plenty of other chances :) and thanks! lipids was expectedly alright, because lots of people told us that it was really easy. haha! and I don't mind "bubbly" birthday presents! :D
deborah: I BET YOU CAN'T :D wanna bet wanna bet? seriously I love blowing bubbles. it's like reliving my childhood! woo!
okay. I shall start on the online test NAO! toodleloos.
Joy ♥