Homework Overload again :/
Saturday, April 18, 2009, 11:33 AM
edit:
HA I spent 4.5 hours (morning + afternoon) doing my PI 2nd draft and I'm finally done with it!! well, it has 578 words now, far exceeding the 500-words limit, but I shall care no more. because I need to mug enzymesssss and it's only the 2nd draft anyways :/
ALRIGHT! and fyi, I haven't done any of the econs and math tutorials I intended to do over the weekends on friday. haha.
.. I realize that I'm addicted to Bond's music :O they're niceee and not distracting at all when I do my work :)
and omg. after I practised piano, I wanted to turn off the aircon in the living room, and I was like pressing and pressing my TV REMOTE CONTROL for 20 seconds and feeling really exasperated because the air con just wouldn't turn off -.- so tell me, HOW STUPID IS THAT!?!
argh. my IQ is decreasing at an exponential rate (and it isn't very high to start with) :/ all because of stupid PI. ah wells I'm glad I'm done with it..
ENZYMES NOW!! go joy!
/edit
Things to complete over the weekends!
1. Mug the following topics for monday's Bio Lecture Test: HAHAHAAAAA
Membranes
Carbohydrates
Proteins
Enzymes
Lipids
2. PI 2nd draft + photocopy of first draft + coverpage
3. Math Tutorial 4A and Econs Tutorials (as much as possible!)
4. Piano
--
I wanna watch the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert and 17 Again!! (haha zac efron :D) BUT THERE IS NO TIME -.-
argh. good luck for Bio Lecture Test, everyone! don't die over the weekends and let's hope we won't get 'S's and 'U's :/
TAAAAAGS
beef: thankyou! :D haha so cool, all the same hui4s too?! and HAHA there's this isengard craze in my class you see. hilarious!
deborah: omg. my classmate was 1 for guys I think O_O yeh tres freaky :/
DJTAN, licheng, hg: haha WHAT DID YOU SAY? LOL and omg the "Isengard-ga-ga-ga-gard" -.- it's like my tagboard's suddenly flooded with babies! and hg is officially crazy over hobbits O_O
HA I spent 4.5 hours (morning + afternoon) doing my PI 2nd draft and I'm finally done with it!! well, it has 578 words now, far exceeding the 500-words limit, but I shall care no more. because I need to mug enzymesssss and it's only the 2nd draft anyways :/
ALRIGHT! and fyi, I haven't done any of the econs and math tutorials I intended to do over the weekends on friday. haha.
.. I realize that I'm addicted to Bond's music :O they're niceee and not distracting at all when I do my work :)
and omg. after I practised piano, I wanted to turn off the aircon in the living room, and I was like pressing and pressing my TV REMOTE CONTROL for 20 seconds and feeling really exasperated because the air con just wouldn't turn off -.- so tell me, HOW STUPID IS THAT!?!
argh. my IQ is decreasing at an exponential rate (and it isn't very high to start with) :/ all because of stupid PI. ah wells I'm glad I'm done with it..
ENZYMES NOW!! go joy!
/edit
Things to complete over the weekends!
3. Math Tutorial 4A and Econs Tutorials (as much as possible!)
--
I wanna watch the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert and 17 Again!! (haha zac efron :D) BUT THERE IS NO TIME -.-
argh. good luck for Bio Lecture Test, everyone! don't die over the weekends and let's hope we won't get 'S's and 'U's :/
TAAAAAGS
beef: thankyou! :D haha so cool, all the same hui4s too?! and HAHA there's this isengard craze in my class you see. hilarious!
deborah: omg. my classmate was 1 for guys I think O_O yeh tres freaky :/
DJTAN, licheng, hg: haha WHAT DID YOU SAY? LOL and omg the "Isengard-ga-ga-ga-gard" -.- it's like my tagboard's suddenly flooded with babies! and hg is officially crazy over hobbits O_O
Labels: how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Joy ♥