大家一起讲华语!
Thursday, April 16, 2009, 8:49 PM
edit: HAHAHAHA this is damn funny:


and btw, the joy you see in the convos is actually not me, it's zeke! we took each other's identities LOL
end of edit!
HELLO it's chinese day today so we should all 讲华语! :D haha. so currently we have gay days on mondays and fridays, and chinese days on thursdays :D so cool right! haha! and it was damn funny speaking chinese with the green people (you know who I'm referring to), because we were all like direct translating everything we wanted to say from English.
HAHAHA it's hilarious.
HMM ok rah there's nothing much to blog about today so I'll try to make this a short post yup? we had math assignment in the afternoon! it was okay, but I lost at least 5 marks! because I didn't do the first question, which was worth 5 marks :/ GRAH
after school ended, stayed around at the class bench with licheng jean chingman and a few others. ended up playing chess with licheng against dingjie HAHAHA oh well we lost in the end but who cares. it was quite entertaining, because licheng doesn't know how to play chinese chess so we had to explain everything to her! but mindsports jiu4 shi4 mindsports, she still played quite wellll :)
OH and I shall end off with my favourite dialogue of the day. told you this is gonna be a short post!
HAHAHA LOL BEST!
ps. they're taking the hobbits to isengard.


and btw, the joy you see in the convos is actually not me, it's zeke! we took each other's identities LOL
end of edit!
HELLO it's chinese day today so we should all 讲华语! :D haha. so currently we have gay days on mondays and fridays, and chinese days on thursdays :D so cool right! haha! and it was damn funny speaking chinese with the green people (you know who I'm referring to), because we were all like direct translating everything we wanted to say from English.
OH SHIT = 噢, 大便
CRAP! = 螃蟹!
holycow = 神圣的牛 = 神牛!
what the hell = 什么地 -.-
what the shit = 什么屎
OH MY. = 我的!
HAHAHA it's hilarious.
HMM ok rah there's nothing much to blog about today so I'll try to make this a short post yup? we had math assignment in the afternoon! it was okay, but I lost at least 5 marks! because I didn't do the first question, which was worth 5 marks :/ GRAH
after school ended, stayed around at the class bench with licheng jean chingman and a few others. ended up playing chess with licheng against dingjie HAHAHA oh well we lost in the end but who cares. it was quite entertaining, because licheng doesn't know how to play chinese chess so we had to explain everything to her! but mindsports jiu4 shi4 mindsports, she still played quite wellll :)
OH and I shall end off with my favourite dialogue of the day. told you this is gonna be a short post!
jean: oh my tian, joy!
joy: huh what what?
gao tian: HUH YES WHAT?
jean: huh I'm calling joy, your name's not joy what
gao tian: but you said "oh my tian" and that's me.
HAHAHA LOL BEST!
ps. they're taking the hobbits to isengard.
Labels: isengard
Joy ♥