Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
quiz! 
Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 8:58 PM
edit: FOUND ANOTHER QUIZ! almost died doing it-.-

but I'll only post tomorrow or I'd be flooding my own blog. meanwhile, GOODNIGHT KIDS :D

--

stole this from rachel tan's blog because I'm too bored :D

1. Besides your mouth, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
what an awkward question.

2. Were you happy when you woke up today?
no, because I wanted to sleeeep!!

3. How about now?
feeling um, mediocre?

4. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
nooo. I don't have a sweet tooth. actually, I try not to eat too much candy :D

5. Who was the last person you ate with?
dinner with mom and dad!

6. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
yupyup.

7. Kiss on the first date?
depends.. ?

8. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
chicken! haha

9. What were you doing at 10 am?
physics (or chem) lecture at HCI!

10. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
certainly! cough scar cough.

11. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
water-.- from my water bottle-.-

12. How old will you be in 10 months?
wooo great timing! 17! hahaha. omg 17 sounds so old. but I can't wait :D

13. Who was the last person to text you?
.. nemesis.

14. What month is your birthday in?
october :D

15. Can you live a day without TV?
definitely haha.

16. When was the last time you saw your dad?
like.. now? he's watching tv hahaha.

17. How many pets do you have?
I used to have a hamster :( but it died :( I'm sorry :(

18. Are you a female or a male?
the former :D

19. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
depends on where I'm walking! um. but actually I don't really like wearing socks. unless I'm wearing sports shoes or something.

20. What are you doing for your next birthday?
.. celebrating? obviously o.o

21. What are you thinking about right now?
the bowl of fruit right in front of me, certain people, certain events, certain things. hahaha random-.-

22. Any plans for next weekend?
noooot yet.

23. Do you smile a lot?
:D no I kind of look worried most of the time. according to chiu si en-.-

24. When was the last time you cried and why?
can I choose not to answer? okay guess I can :D haha.

25. Have you ever had a life-threatening injury?
nopeys.

26. What do you want to be when you grow up?
doctorrr but don't know if I can ARGHSDSDH

27. Do you like flying or driving?
driving! and flying too, without a plane, that is. as in with actual wings. like the birdies. because I don't like taking planes D:

28. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
OH. no. I don't even know how to drive yet!

29. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
hmmmmmmmmm dependsssssss.

30. Do you wear any jewelry daily?
nope! used to wear this necklace thingy that serves as a protection kind of thing. but not anymore D:

31. Who got you the jewelry you are currently wearing?
the necklace thingy? my dad :D from jerusalem!

32. Who is the funniest person you know?
I don't know! a lot of people! D:

33. How often do you remember your dreams?
almost every single day!

34. What is your ringtone?
seven days by craig david! I only like the beginning, though. so nice :)

35. Pass this quiz to 3 people
no.

--

gaaah I need more quizzes to doooo. I shall go look for more :D

and and the stupid norton software is doing a security scan again! and those scans don't help at all. they'll scan, tell you the number of problems, and ask you to purchase another software to fix them. what's the use of it then?! I don't want to know how problematic my laptop is! D:

Labels:

« back forward »