Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
happy cny! 
Friday, January 23, 2009, 12:05 PM
CNY celebrations today! one word: SWEATY D:

it was kind of boring because the teachers were blocking me and I couldn't see any of the performances. I could only hear them-.- but the martial arts one was really impressive! haha. and they gave us a break of like 2 hours where we were supposed to vote for our favourite stalls or whatever, but we didn't so we just sat around and did our own things-.-

hahaha and we had to laoyusheng in the SUN after that! the SUN is bad for my SCAR :( and it was seriously so hot, I was sweating like mad again. yes I sweat easily, and when I start sweating, I'll look like a.. sweater.. (?) okay nevermind and the table was so huge it was impossible for everyone in 406 to lao altogether at once. yeaaa but they passed the yusheng around so everyone had a go at it I think! :) haha.

edit: oh and I forgot to add something really stupid that happened hahaha! during the laoyusheng activity thingy, a whole group of us couldn't find our 406 table! so I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialed alina's number to ask her where they were, and she was like "we're right at the center! do you see jinyao?" and finally I saw the "easily spot-able" jinyao and the rest of the 406 population so I said "yeah yeah I see her!" and then I turned, and alina was walking right behind me HAHAHA and we were both holding our phones like idiots-_____- hahaha october babies are such blur things! :D /edit

weeeell, then we had mass dancing and half of us escaped even before the J2s got to us HAHA

so generally it was okaaay. and a little weird. and scary. cough.

okay time for lunch BYE :D

oh oh well and um,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR FOLKS!

恭喜发财万事如意身体健康学业进步
前程似锦大吉大利步步高升心想事成!

I've no idea what gibberish I just typed but yup! oh and 红包拿来! :D

TAAAAAAAAGS!

Hui Yu: DDDDD: okay okay I shall not say it here! but you can ask me next time and I'll tell you :) hahaha it's really embarassing-.- and I only went on the 124598395729845-hours flight for the sake of exploring USA! :D 17 in ten months! eek.

beef: whaaaaat. fineee so my bladder's.. um, incapable of holding pee for 6 hours haha! yea mine beeps once, I heard that you've got to 'activate' it with your new school or something ._.

alina: haha really? I've got avast (it's FOC antivirus software too!) but I shall check avg out anyways :) thank you!

nemesis: HAHAHA stupid deborah-.- and pharmacists they um.. pharmacize. okay okay here it is "Pharmacists dispense prescription drugs to patients. They provide information about those drugs and help patients understand the instructions their doctors or other health practitioners provided. They monitor their patients' health and progress to make sure their medications are working effectively and safely." haha o.o

Labels:

« back forward »