so much to do, so little time.
Sunday, August 03, 2008, 9:10 PM
HELLO!
today is a great day(: went IndoChine at Clarke Quay after tuition for an early dinner with mom and dad. I haven't been there in agessss. anyways, I loved the sunset! and for once, there weren't any HDB flats in sight. and that's a good thing! I'm growing quite.. sick of singapore. ohwellsers. anyways, it felt good to relax. it wasn't as awesome as going overseas for a vacation, but it definitely felt brilliant. I mean, it was better than nothing, because for once I wasn't rushing through overdue homework or mugging for quizzes or anything like that(:
bah, just reached home, and ohoh we bought a new tv! full HD philips. yay I'm so happy, it'll be delivered on saturday. that's one day after olympics but whatever, at least I get to watch NDP 2008 on full HD HAHA
what else what else. oh yeah, I think I AM going to take my grade 7 piano exam at the end of this year. 'cause if I take it next year, I'll have to learn 3 completely new exam pieces! and that sucks, so I changed my mind :D yea so hopefully I'll be able to handle both eoys and piano exam this year. I may end up failing both, really, so I guess I'll have to think of a way. hmmmmmmm.
oh aaaand, CO JACKET IS APPROVED! :D right, that was random, but yeah it's approved! YAY at first I thought I won't be getting it until like next year or something and I was all depressed about it. but woo, it's finally approved! our super cool brown + pink hot sexy and stylo-milo NYCO JACKET! I can't wait woohoo.(:
alrightttt. I've sort of finished numbers 1 and 2 and 4 in that list below this post, and I realized that I've still got a Maths portfolio due tomorrow. Maths portfolio. Maths SIA. cover page + content page +foreword + 3 reflections + 2 applications of Maths in real life + 1 Maths related activity + conclusion letter. left with cover page, content page, and conclusion letter. and since we're allowed to submit two of our written assignments as "applications of Maths in real life", I'll have to go dig around for a bit later. greaaaat. and finally..
SUPER OVERDUE TAG REPLIES! sorry I keep procrastinating. hahaha.
chenyi: MUFFIN CAKE! haha why are you starting to call me jingles too! you should call charis CHEMISTRY :D and damn I want a soyjoy.
Chewa: WHY KILL PEE! wooo(: haha I don't care what the others think. our section's the coolest shit! yang ching dah chee <3
melissa: HAHA damn. yes it did-.-
Eena: hahaha sure I'll comment(: me? I'm superb! haha. and you?
beef: yeaaa you-know-who sucks! I'm finally making some sense out of P&C. but grah, another hatable chapter coming our way! binomials. :\
619-joy: hello I'm fine thanks(: who is this? and what information do you need from me 0.0
beef: HAHA yea it's supposed to remind you of finding nemo! (:
nemesis: observing rocks is fun okayyyyy, deborawr! anyways x country was fun, so yea(:
ZOY BEAN aka xy: "fruit cake compacted into a stick" - that sounds rather.. unsettling. but I still want to try it! damnnn you should have bought an extra one for me. fluffy fluffy shinny.
nemesis: haha yea mine was too short! rah so I kind of like re-did everything. pshhhh :S
beef: at least you got higher marks than me for physics, and most probably for bio too! == haha I know what IEMD means now! woooo.
melissa: hahaha I agree man, and it makes sense ok! haha oh dear the whole world's turning into zombies. this is bad. :\ nevermind, 2 months later everyone will be able to become normal again!
Chewa: I don't care I'm going to mug my ass off for eoys! I simply haaaave to get an msg of 3 and below or I'll probably hang myself or something. ok I'm kidding. omg why do I feel as if I'm the only one who hasn't tried soyjoy yet-.-
--
phew.
alright I really HAVE to go finish up my Maths portfolio now. how frustrating):
bye!
today is a great day(: went IndoChine at Clarke Quay after tuition for an early dinner with mom and dad. I haven't been there in agessss. anyways, I loved the sunset! and for once, there weren't any HDB flats in sight. and that's a good thing! I'm growing quite.. sick of singapore. ohwellsers. anyways, it felt good to relax. it wasn't as awesome as going overseas for a vacation, but it definitely felt brilliant. I mean, it was better than nothing, because for once I wasn't rushing through overdue homework or mugging for quizzes or anything like that(:
bah, just reached home, and ohoh we bought a new tv! full HD philips. yay I'm so happy, it'll be delivered on saturday. that's one day after olympics but whatever, at least I get to watch NDP 2008 on full HD HAHA
what else what else. oh yeah, I think I AM going to take my grade 7 piano exam at the end of this year. 'cause if I take it next year, I'll have to learn 3 completely new exam pieces! and that sucks, so I changed my mind :D yea so hopefully I'll be able to handle both eoys and piano exam this year. I may end up failing both, really, so I guess I'll have to think of a way. hmmmmmmm.
oh aaaand, CO JACKET IS APPROVED! :D right, that was random, but yeah it's approved! YAY at first I thought I won't be getting it until like next year or something and I was all depressed about it. but woo, it's finally approved! our super cool brown + pink hot sexy and stylo-milo NYCO JACKET! I can't wait woohoo.(:
alrightttt. I've sort of finished numbers 1 and 2 and 4 in that list below this post, and I realized that I've still got a Maths portfolio due tomorrow. Maths portfolio. Maths SIA. cover page + content page +
SUPER OVERDUE TAG REPLIES! sorry I keep procrastinating. hahaha.
chenyi: MUFFIN CAKE! haha why are you starting to call me jingles too! you should call charis CHEMISTRY :D and damn I want a soyjoy.
Chewa: WHY KILL PEE! wooo(: haha I don't care what the others think. our section's the coolest shit! yang ching dah chee <3
melissa: HAHA damn. yes it did-.-
Eena: hahaha sure I'll comment(: me? I'm superb! haha. and you?
beef: yeaaa you-know-who sucks! I'm finally making some sense out of P&C. but grah, another hatable chapter coming our way! binomials. :\
619-joy: hello I'm fine thanks(: who is this? and what information do you need from me 0.0
beef: HAHA yea it's supposed to remind you of finding nemo! (:
nemesis: observing rocks is fun okayyyyy, deborawr! anyways x country was fun, so yea(:
ZOY BEAN aka xy: "fruit cake compacted into a stick" - that sounds rather.. unsettling. but I still want to try it! damnnn you should have bought an extra one for me. fluffy fluffy shinny.
nemesis: haha yea mine was too short! rah so I kind of like re-did everything. pshhhh :S
beef: at least you got higher marks than me for physics, and most probably for bio too! == haha I know what IEMD means now! woooo.
melissa: hahaha I agree man, and it makes sense ok! haha oh dear the whole world's turning into zombies. this is bad. :\ nevermind, 2 months later everyone will be able to become normal again!
Chewa: I don't care I'm going to mug my ass off for eoys! I simply haaaave to get an msg of 3 and below or I'll probably hang myself or something. ok I'm kidding. omg why do I feel as if I'm the only one who hasn't tried soyjoy yet-.-
--
phew.
alright I really HAVE to go finish up my Maths portfolio now. how frustrating):
bye!
Labels: roar
Joy ♥