it's killing me.
Friday, August 01, 2008, 9:09 PM
boo.
haha I did the stupidest thing today. saw alina's sms yesterday saying "wear class tee tomorrow!" and I thought it made sense since it's racial harmony day and all that, so I went to school happily in the foursix chemical equation class tee, only to realize that I was the only one in the whole school wearing it -.- apparently, "wear class tee tomorrow!" = "bring class tee tomorrow and wear it during the teachers day audition!"
OMG EMBARRASSING MAX ):
haha I did the stupidest thing today. saw alina's sms yesterday saying "wear class tee tomorrow!" and I thought it made sense since it's racial harmony day and all that, so I went to school happily in the foursix chemical equation class tee, only to realize that I was the only one in the whole school wearing it -.- apparently, "wear class tee tomorrow!" = "bring class tee tomorrow and wear it during the teachers day audition!"
OMG EMBARRASSING MAX ):
but yes it's my fault for not double checking first ): so I had to run to GO to borrow hongzi right after morning assembly. thank goodness I made it to IT resource room for chem on time (:
shittt I'm not in the mood the blog. I'm getting a bit tired of blogging :/
sigh. I'm feeling antisocial/dead/tired/exhausted/zonked out. throbbing headache. I get headaches quite often, fyi, and I don't know why. but yes, it's killing me. don't feel like doing anything. there's a huge pile of homework waiting to be done over the weekends though. big sighhhh.
1. LA essay
2. Bio SIA Journal Review (Redo)
3. 20 Questions on Partial Fractions for Maths
4. Tuition homework. forgot what it was, either chem or maths. lazy to check now! haha
Those four are enough to kill me. oh yeah, haven't mentioned a thing about blocks. we got back our physics papers the earliest, like, one day after the actual physics paper itself. yeah, I failed 50% for that one. I have to admit that I didn't revise sufficiently! and as for maths, I passed 50%, but failed 60%. oh wellsers, right nowww, I'm not reaaaally worried, because most of the mistakes were careless mistakes. only a few of them were really uh, genuine mistakes. yea I'll have to work on those and pray hard to become a maths pro by october. that's in 8 weeks, aka 2 months. holy cow I feel like killing myself. chem was better, though. passed 60%. I have a feeling that I've failed chinese very very badly. don't ask, the rest of the world failed as well. stupid baozhang, everyone li2 ti2-ed. and IH too, I think I'm going to die. there wasn't even enough time ):
.. you know what, I feel horrible right now. my headache's killing me and I can't take it anymore. I wanted to rush bio SIA journal review tonight, but looks like I won't be getting anything done.
I feel like chopping off my head. isn't that better, actually? I won't have to think anymore. or go to school (:
this is such a shit life we're living. or is it only me? I'm really, really tired and exhausted. no I'm not stressed, not as stressed as the period of time before blocks/eoys anyways. just tired. tired and sick of everything. no, I'm not being morbid, but yes, I do feel like dying. what could possibly be better than the feeling of relief, than the feeling of letting everything go and not think about them anymore?
stop the headache PLEASE OMG
sorry, shall reply tags next time. going to rest now.
shittt I'm not in the mood the blog. I'm getting a bit tired of blogging :/
sigh. I'm feeling antisocial/dead/tired/exhausted/zonked out. throbbing headache. I get headaches quite often, fyi, and I don't know why. but yes, it's killing me. don't feel like doing anything. there's a huge pile of homework waiting to be done over the weekends though. big sighhhh.
1. LA essay
2. Bio SIA Journal Review (Redo)
3. 20 Questions on Partial Fractions for Maths
4. Tuition homework. forgot what it was, either chem or maths. lazy to check now! haha
Those four are enough to kill me. oh yeah, haven't mentioned a thing about blocks. we got back our physics papers the earliest, like, one day after the actual physics paper itself. yeah, I failed 50% for that one. I have to admit that I didn't revise sufficiently! and as for maths, I passed 50%, but failed 60%. oh wellsers, right nowww, I'm not reaaaally worried, because most of the mistakes were careless mistakes. only a few of them were really uh, genuine mistakes. yea I'll have to work on those and pray hard to become a maths pro by october. that's in 8 weeks, aka 2 months. holy cow I feel like killing myself. chem was better, though. passed 60%. I have a feeling that I've failed chinese very very badly. don't ask, the rest of the world failed as well. stupid baozhang, everyone li2 ti2-ed. and IH too, I think I'm going to die. there wasn't even enough time ):
.. you know what, I feel horrible right now. my headache's killing me and I can't take it anymore. I wanted to rush bio SIA journal review tonight, but looks like I won't be getting anything done.
I feel like chopping off my head. isn't that better, actually? I won't have to think anymore. or go to school (:
this is such a shit life we're living. or is it only me? I'm really, really tired and exhausted. no I'm not stressed, not as stressed as the period of time before blocks/eoys anyways. just tired. tired and sick of everything. no, I'm not being morbid, but yes, I do feel like dying. what could possibly be better than the feeling of relief, than the feeling of letting everything go and not think about them anymore?
stop the headache PLEASE OMG
sorry, shall reply tags next time. going to rest now.
Labels: headache
Joy ♥