sold outtttt!
Saturday, July 05, 2008, 9:49 PM
800 tickets. FULLHOUSE.
ALL. SOLD. OUT.
-jumps around madly-
I shall hereby declare my love for nyco.
I LOVE NANYANG CHINESE ORCHESTRA & WHY KILL PEE! <3
13 more days. slightly less than 2 weeks! honestly, I can't wait. sure, I'm rather scared that I may screw up and everything, but the excitement about the whole thing makes that unnecessary fear seem way too insignificant! this will be my first and last concert in nanyang, and it'll probably mark a good end to my sec 4 life here as well. I guess nyco and yqp will be the only things that I'll miss once I cross over the bridge (if I manage to get an msg of 3 and below miraculously) I mean, other than cca, other than yqp? nada.
anyways, jiayou nyco and yqp, it's going to be a blast and we're going to rock SCH and display our coolio skills and drop the jaws of our 800 audience members! (in a positive sense) three days after the concert it'll be the start of blocks. but worry not, my friends, we'll make the best out of szqy 2008 and go pwn blocks! (:
anyhoo, I've been surfing funny/crazy/stupid/weird/wacky/retarded/lame websites because of all the exam stress that's building up within me. ahaha, some of them are really funny and I was seriously lol-ing.
so, to whoever's feeling depressed, down and dejected at the moment: hey buddy, cheer up!(: you're not a failure, not even close to one. go to google, type in "who is a failure", and hit enter. what's the first link that comes up? (: hahaha. and anyways, here's a pill for you that can solve all your problems.
TAAAGS!
MEL: AWWWWW HAHAHA I knew you'll say that! but I do miss my gong): nevermind,you have to let me hit you next time(: I haven't hit my gong in ages, my hands feel underused already! hahaha sissy neh neh!
jy: ahhh shanjian))))): you know the entire yqp was like "0.0 blur 0.0"
豆花 aka xy: *throws you out of the shop and shoos all the ah peks away* nyahaha 8)
beef: :O! how can you not have seen that ad!?! it showed for goodness knows how many times hahaha! you can try searching youtube :D yeahh fashion rojak! ahhh I wanted the hear the band play too.):
MEL: HI STALKER/SHADOW! ^^ hahahaha omg-.-
nemesis: BURPY MUGGERFROG! don't lie to me. you don't need to study at all! you smartypants. neh. :X
--
-jumps around madly-
I shall hereby declare my love for nyco.
I LOVE NANYANG CHINESE ORCHESTRA & WHY KILL PEE! <3
13 more days. slightly less than 2 weeks! honestly, I can't wait. sure, I'm rather scared that I may screw up and everything, but the excitement about the whole thing makes that unnecessary fear seem way too insignificant! this will be my first and last concert in nanyang, and it'll probably mark a good end to my sec 4 life here as well. I guess nyco and yqp will be the only things that I'll miss once I cross over the bridge (if I manage to get an msg of 3 and below miraculously) I mean, other than cca, other than yqp? nada.
anyways, jiayou nyco and yqp, it's going to be a blast and we're going to rock SCH and display our coolio skills and drop the jaws of our 800 audience members! (in a positive sense) three days after the concert it'll be the start of blocks. but worry not, my friends, we'll make the best out of szqy 2008 and go pwn blocks! (:
anyhoo, I've been surfing funny/crazy/stupid/weird/wacky/retarded/lame websites because of all the exam stress that's building up within me. ahaha, some of them are really funny and I was seriously lol-ing.
so, to whoever's feeling depressed, down and dejected at the moment: hey buddy, cheer up!(: you're not a failure, not even close to one. go to google, type in "who is a failure", and hit enter. what's the first link that comes up? (: hahaha. and anyways, here's a pill for you that can solve all your problems.

TAAAGS!
MEL: AWWWWW HAHAHA I knew you'll say that! but I do miss my gong): nevermind,you have to let me hit you next time(: I haven't hit my gong in ages, my hands feel underused already! hahaha sissy neh neh!
jy: ahhh shanjian))))): you know the entire yqp was like "0.0 blur 0.0"
豆花 aka xy: *throws you out of the shop and shoos all the ah peks away* nyahaha 8)
beef: :O! how can you not have seen that ad!?! it showed for goodness knows how many times hahaha! you can try searching youtube :D yeahh fashion rojak! ahhh I wanted the hear the band play too.):
MEL: HI STALKER/SHADOW! ^^ hahahaha omg-.-
nemesis: BURPY MUGGERFROG! don't lie to me. you don't need to study at all! you smartypants. neh. :X
--
Labels: funny crap
Joy ♥