it's a damn cold night.
Monday, July 07, 2008, 8:31 PM
Youth day holiday!(:
mugged physics for the whole day, only managed to finish all the sec 3 topics. sigh joy, you need to be more focused! rahhh anyways there's school tmr! nooo ): I'm only looking forward to lunch prac and cca. is there anyone out there who's willing to give me a clue as to how to start on my maths written assignment ): I did come up with something but it's just downright gay and I think my teacher will give me a big fat zero if I even have the cheek to submit it in ):
that's a lot of sad faces in one paragraph! ):
today's a cold and windy day. my hands are freezing but I like it haha :D singapore does need some major cooling down! alright I'm poofing off now, I need to revise more physics stuff for tonight. mooo!
TAAAGS!
beef: yes I know! super funny hahaha my personal favourite is the indian one. I LOVE BORED.COM :D you should go there too! it's simply awesome and craptabulously funny!(: anw, I've read another chapter of the book. we seem to be progressing at a snail's pace! we need to speed up, it's due soon and I can't afford to pay anymore overdue bills-.- sneezecough. oh gee! seems like we're both having a cold! haha
nemesis: yay! did you try the 'who is the failure' thing. that one's even funnier hahaha! anw, thou art flying off tonight! have a safe trip and good luck for everything, yup(:
laiweng: GOGO Frank Cheese Sausage?! ok I just went to find out how it looks like. it looks.. sausage-y. I'M NOT A SAUSAGE!! -wails-
MEL: NO. you're not supposed to laugh at the cheesy sausage comment! yes I know you love my gong too! -pretends to be completely missing the point- HAHAHA jk and yes they're damn funny, go to bored.com next time it's brilliantttt(:
stalker aka MEL: stupid stalker! I hereby announce that sissynehneh is a vulgarity so you don't get to have a tachonaut or pistachio or peanut :D YES I WILL MISS YOUR FUNNY PRESENCE))))))): -sobs- haha omg are you satisfieddd! OH btw remind me to show you something black the monday you're back! damn funny.
--
k I'm done, toodles!(:
mugged physics for the whole day, only managed to finish all the sec 3 topics. sigh joy, you need to be more focused! rahhh anyways there's school tmr! nooo ): I'm only looking forward to lunch prac and cca. is there anyone out there who's willing to give me a clue as to how to start on my maths written assignment ): I did come up with something but it's just downright gay and I think my teacher will give me a big fat zero if I even have the cheek to submit it in ):
that's a lot of sad faces in one paragraph! ):
today's a cold and windy day. my hands are freezing but I like it haha :D singapore does need some major cooling down! alright I'm poofing off now, I need to revise more physics stuff for tonight. mooo!
TAAAGS!
beef: yes I know! super funny hahaha my personal favourite is the indian one. I LOVE BORED.COM :D you should go there too! it's simply awesome and craptabulously funny!(: anw, I've read another chapter of the book. we seem to be progressing at a snail's pace! we need to speed up, it's due soon and I can't afford to pay anymore overdue bills-.- sneezecough. oh gee! seems like we're both having a cold! haha
nemesis: yay! did you try the 'who is the failure' thing. that one's even funnier hahaha! anw, thou art flying off tonight! have a safe trip and good luck for everything, yup(:
laiweng: GOGO Frank Cheese Sausage?! ok I just went to find out how it looks like. it looks.. sausage-y. I'M NOT A SAUSAGE!! -wails-
MEL: NO. you're not supposed to laugh at the cheesy sausage comment! yes I know you love my gong too! -pretends to be completely missing the point- HAHAHA jk and yes they're damn funny, go to bored.com next time it's brilliantttt(:
stalker aka MEL: stupid stalker! I hereby announce that sissynehneh is a vulgarity so you don't get to have a tachonaut or pistachio or peanut :D YES I WILL MISS YOUR FUNNY PRESENCE))))))): -sobs- haha omg are you satisfieddd! OH btw remind me to show you something black the monday you're back! damn funny.
--
k I'm done, toodles!(:
Joy ♥