Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
june babies! 
Friday, June 13, 2008, 10:40 AM
EDIT: AHAA I FIGURED OUT HOW TO TAG ON CBOXs IN CHINA WITH MEGAPROXY YAY ME :D

hello world! I'm happy today because I bought lots of cheap affordable DVDs! yaay but I can't find enchanted ): nevermind, I shall watch the poor quality one on the internet. bleheeh. but yes we bought like 11 DVDs? for.. um 291 RMB, which is like $50+ SGD. man, one DVD's like $4 omg and it's not even pirated! I love china (: didn't buy any music CDs though. I mean, who needs CDs now man! coughcough HAHA(:

alrightie anyways I figured that since there're a lot of june babies, I shall include all the birthday wishes in this post! I shall skip mom's and sandy's since I already wrote birthday posts for them (:

7 June
Weishan!


hey fellow yqp-er! happy belated birthday(: continue to do a good job being QQ's pet! make her happy and save all of us from her wrath ;)

11 June
Quinza!


happy belated birthday, FUZZYWUZZY!(: haha you know what. I feel like buying you a snowman for your birthday! hahaha maybe I will ;) I shall run into you in school sometime!

13 June
Chan Xin Yi!


yoohoo xy aka shinny aka zinny aka shinanigans! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (woo. I'm on time.) and don't worry I'll buy you SKII skincare products for your delicate shins 8) I know you love QQ's baby ass skin so I'll make sure yours go TOINGTOING too!

quote: "and i don't want skin that goes TOING TOING, cos the gym trampoline people will start hopping off my face."

nah I know you do. 8)

20 June
Jaime!


yo jaimeee your birthday is in 5 days! but happy early birthday anyways, sectionbatchmate(: I know you love PANDAs but no I'm not going to raid the china zoo to get you one! I may get you a fake one though. yay!

--

beef: you're back! wooo welcome back(: JAKE SOUNDS COOLER THAN JACK so I don't care :D hahaha I didn't pay attention to the guzhengs and I don't even know how your seniors look like! percussions are the besttt yay. ahaha ok I'll listen to it soon, and thanks I'm recovering already! though it's at a rather slow pace, but.. yes my pants split -.- so stupid. yes we need to get started on our physics soon, gahhhh

yb: daaang. rah what's the point in banning blogs -.- but it's okay though, megaproxy's the best (:

laiweng: YES PHYSICS. i'm coming back on the 22nd! omg. guess we need to start when I'm in china, but hey at least I've got internet access! so let me know what I can do k! (:

nemesis aka deborah: ACTUALLY I've still got maths ws 8.1! ): and maths third reflections gahhh I forgot about them when I wrote that post. I feel like dying. no I'm not telling you how much the hoodie cost :D eheheh

--

byee.

Labels:

« back forward »