joy doesn't want school!
Sunday, June 22, 2008, 2:07 PM
HOWDY
I'm back in singapore! reached at like 12am, woke up at 9:30 today :D I slept a lot on the plane so I didn't really feel very sleepy when I reached home. but I still slept like a log, haha. bah anyways, school starts tomorrow! ): and my matrices ws is still incomplete, but hey I don't get a single thing about matrices ok! graaaagh and soon it'll be szqy (go figure), then it'll be blocks, and before I even know it it'll be eoys, and then it'll be piano exam, then US Silicon Valley, then JC! provided that I do manage to get an msg of 3 or below. This half a year passed by really fast, but the next half's gonna be packed full of stuffs and it'll crawl by. greaaat I'm so looking forward to monday. I really want to get out of this hell of a place and press the fast forward button until it gets to university or something.
I'M BLOODY SICK OF SINGAPORE SCHOOL LIFE SDKFHAKJHF
AND GUESS WHAT I gained weight from china! omg, all because of my relatives, they kept stuffing me with food! RAH I'M GOING TO CRY @*(#&$*&$# nevermind, I shall exercise until I die or end up in hospital after blocks. ok that sounds worrying, alright I take that back, I shall exercise healthily after blocks! (: there.
):
ah well, anyways at least I've got today left to finish up matrices! and physics SIA too, I haven't summarized the bloody article. I don't even get what the article's talking about! it's on plasmonics, so it's complex stuff.
and stupid people like me don't get them.
rah ok, I think I should go off now, it's time to nerd!
TAAAGS
ZOY BEAN aka xy: I WANT YOUR ENCHANTED DVD!! yea sure I'll buy you a marimba and you can pay me the money after that :D omgs you're fifteen nevermind I'm turning sixteen in three months! 8)
beef: I tried finding those songs on baidu after listening to the previews on itunes and I couldn't findddd ): send me! haha. really? no I've never seen you two use "gahh" before! haha I don't care.
quin: HELLO! you're welcome :D
I'm back in singapore! reached at like 12am, woke up at 9:30 today :D I slept a lot on the plane so I didn't really feel very sleepy when I reached home. but I still slept like a log, haha. bah anyways, school starts tomorrow! ): and my matrices ws is still incomplete, but hey I don't get a single thing about matrices ok! graaaagh and soon it'll be szqy (go figure), then it'll be blocks, and before I even know it it'll be eoys, and then it'll be piano exam, then US Silicon Valley, then JC! provided that I do manage to get an msg of 3 or below. This half a year passed by really fast, but the next half's gonna be packed full of stuffs and it'll crawl by. greaaat I'm so looking forward to monday. I really want to get out of this hell of a place and press the fast forward button until it gets to university or something.
I'M BLOODY SICK OF SINGAPORE SCHOOL LIFE SDKFHAKJHF
AND GUESS WHAT I gained weight from china! omg, all because of my relatives, they kept stuffing me with food! RAH I'M GOING TO CRY @*(#&$*&$# nevermind, I shall exercise until I die or end up in hospital after blocks. ok that sounds worrying, alright I take that back, I shall exercise healthily after blocks! (: there.
):
ah well, anyways at least I've got today left to finish up matrices! and physics SIA too, I haven't summarized the bloody article. I don't even get what the article's talking about! it's on plasmonics, so it's complex stuff.
and stupid people like me don't get them.
rah ok, I think I should go off now, it's time to nerd!
TAAAGS
ZOY BEAN aka xy: I WANT YOUR ENCHANTED DVD!! yea sure I'll buy you a marimba and you can pay me the money after that :D omgs you're fifteen nevermind I'm turning sixteen in three months! 8)
beef: I tried finding those songs on baidu after listening to the previews on itunes and I couldn't findddd ): send me! haha. really? no I've never seen you two use "gahh" before! haha I don't care.
quin: HELLO! you're welcome :D
Labels: life is such a bore.
Joy ♥